• Yes, the twisting does work with your VR Hands. It is a little bit sensitive but it was tested quite a bit. The movement is just a bit awkward depending on where it is at the time of the turning.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Ok thanks.

Would it be possible to increase the size of the grab area? My seat, and no doubt others, is wider than in the R22, so I have sit far to the right just to be able to take hold of it with my VR hand. Or I have to move head left, recentre view, grab it, move back, it's really a pain!

• Ok thanks.

Would it be possible to increase the size of the grab area? My seat, and no doubt others, is wider than in the R22, so I have sit far to the right just to be able to take hold of it with my VR hand. Or I have to move head left, recentre view, grab it, move back, it's really a pain!

I agree. I tested this to death before release and also found myself grabbing at my leg trying to lift it up. I didn't want to flag something that small but I will see what can be tweaked just a little bit to make it better. Maybe even shifting the seat position right just a bit...

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff