Back to back updates from Steam?

• Those little updates.... there is often no changelog.....

Devons rig

Intel Core i5-13600K - Core i5 13th Gen 14-Core (6P+8E) @ 5.5Ghz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB RAM DDR5 6000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070Ti GAMING OC 12G / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 6x Samsung SSD/NVME's various sizes / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 ATX Motherboard DDR5

• Jeff, I have a serious problem after these updates; all of a sudden my frame rate in the Palm Springs area plummeted to below 20, with stuttering galore.

I switched planes, turned down clouds, etc. to no avail. I checked and installed my latest video drivers and restarted my computer. When I restarted AFS2 all was well until I approached PSP, and again frame rates crashed.

Something is up.... and it's not good

Ken

• Jeff, I have a serious problem after these updates; all of a sudden my frame rate in the Palm Springs area plummeted to below 20, with stuttering galore.

I switched planes, turned down clouds, etc. to no avail. I checked and installed my latest video drivers and restarted my computer. When I restarted AFS2 all was well until I approached PSP, and again frame rates crashed.

Something is up.... and it's not good

Can you send us your tm.log file from your documents, aerofly fs 2 folder?

Do you use open gl or vulkan?

• Hi,

After the last little update I also had a drastic drop on frames at Innsbruck.

It was perfect with the big R22 update, actually I was flying the R22 at Innsbruck and getting 90Fps (oculus VR)...then I closed the game for 2 hours and the little update came in, after that I started the flight on the same place (Innsbruck) and frames were down to 30 fps. I see that my 1080ti is at 40% usage on that area..its like its not using the full potential.

I use Open GL, tried Vulkan and it was even worse..

Something changed with that 9Mb update?