Following our recent R22 update

• Fellow Flight Simmers,

now that the R22 is officially released we are at an important place in the development process of Aerofly FS2. It would help us a lot if you really like the quality work that we did on the new heli to let us know by either updating your review or writing a positive review on Steam. We have recently seen a decline in standing due to our reviews becoming cluttered with negative reviews. Now an honest review that's negative is acceptable and we use those to become better, but we have many negative reviews by individuals stating that their Steam download is slow, or 'my xbox controller doesn't work' , reviews affect our sales and seeing these types of negative reviews without the ability to even comment (due to Steams options) is quite unfair for us developers.

So if you like what we are doing, we really would like to hear from you by writing us a positive review.

Thank you for your attention, and we promise to keep moving our Aerofly product forward.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• You deserve a very high and positive note, Aerofly Fs2 is technically the best civil air simulation, besides being the simulator with better performance in virtual reality far ahead of the rest of simulators on the market, right now I will leave in steam my positive comment about his work, the R22 is amazing !!!!.

• We do know that we are very slow at times with anything new but when you look at the R22 you can see the quality work that we put out for such a small team. I can tell you this too, we are nowhere finished yet :)

So on behalf of Torsten, Marc, Jan, Stefan, Andreas, Michael, Dietmar, Joachim, and myself we all thank you for being such loyal supporters.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Just posted this on Steam - congrats to IPACS!!!

I am an airline pilot with more than 30 years experience and currently fly A330 in longhaul operation. I have dabbled with home-simming as long as they've been around, and have bought, installed and used every version of Microsoft Flight Sim, X-plane and P3D over the years. None of them come even close to the shear enjoyment and thrills Aerofly FS2 has given me. Firstly what it is NOT - a study level in-depth technical system, with advanced ATC and weather. X-plane add-ons and P3D is what you want if that's what gives you the kicks. What it IS, is a truly modern simulator, effectively utilizing multi-core processors giving insanely good framerates on a high resolution monitor and in VR is un-equalled with butter-smooth graphics and aircraft and scenery developed with an ever-present love of aviation. It's a small developer-team, but they are extremely skilled and respond to inquiries from their user-base in a timely fashion. Their recently released R22 helicopter will truly transform the experience of flying rotary wing on a home simulator. Flight dynamics are on par with the very best in the X-plane world (Dreamfoil), but the details and graphics quality surpass even them! The seemilngly simple detail of a yaw-string is taken to new and hitherto unseen levels of detail and quality, and is an ever-present reminder of the phase of flight you're in whether that be hover or transational lift. Simply SUPERB!!! I just love everything about this sim and is my go-to solution to re-connect with why I learned to fly in the first place. Airline flying gives a good life-style, but is so regimented and SOP-driven that it is more of a management job, than wind-in-your hair thrill of breaking those surly bonds;-) AFS2 has a couple of superbly modeled fighter jets, as well as some great GA aircraft with superb flight dynamics. The humble little 172's stall/spin characteristics is EXACTLY as I remember them to be from several thousand hours of flying the 152s and 172s early in my career. Approaching the stall it hangs on the prop and initially shows no sign of a wing-drop. Keeping a trickle of power on and giving a bootful of rudder, it'll break into a fully developed spin if you do it right - easier to the left than the right (just like the real thing), but coming out in a spiral dive unless you get it just right. Superbly done, and waay better than anything I've ever seen in the X-plane or MFS world. It further has some airliners that without complexity, can give you a decent experience in what it's like to ply the airways up at the flight levels. There are also some great war-birds and as I have mentioned - now a SUPERB helicopter. Don't believe the negative reviews on this sim. You simply will not regret getting onboard with AFS2!!! Happy flying!

Flying A330 as a day-job and enjoy VR-flying with PIMAX 5k+. NextLevelRacing v.3 Motion platform, Watercooled and overclocked i9-9900k, 32Gb 3600RAM, Samsung 970EVO Pro 2Tb m.2, nVidia RTX-2080Ti FE, Thrustmaster HOTAS, VKB pedals, Cockpitforyou motorised throttle quadrant, Precision Flight Controls Jetliner column

• En

Acabo de publicar esto en Steam - ¡felicidades a IPACS!

Soy un piloto de línea aérea con más de 30 años de experiencia y actualmente vuelo en A330 en operaciones de larga distancia. A lo largo de los años, he incursionado en el uso de simulación doméstica desde hace tiempo, y he comprado, instalado y usado todas las versiones de Microsoft Flight Sim, X-plane y P3D. Ninguno de ellos se acerca al placer de la cizalla y la emoción que Aerofly FS2 me ha dado. En primer lugar, lo que NO es: un sistema técnico a nivel de estudio, con ATC avanzado y clima. Los complementos X-plane y P3D es lo que quieres si eso es lo que te da las patadas. Lo que ES, es un simulador verdaderamente moderno, que utiliza procesadores de múltiples núcleos que ofrecen excelentes resultados en un monitor de alta resolución y en la realidad virtual no tiene igual con los gráficos de la mantequilla y los aviones y el escenario desarrollado con un amor siempre presente en la aviación. . Es un pequeño equipo de desarrolladores. pero son extremadamente hábiles y responden a las consultas de su base de usuarios de manera oportuna. Su helicóptero R22 recientemente lanzado realmente transformará la experiencia de volar un ala giratoria en un simulador doméstico. La dinámica de vuelo está a la par con lo mejor en el mundo X-plane (Dreamfoil), ¡pero los detalles y la calidad de los gráficos incluso los superan! El detalle aparentemente simple de una cuerda de guiñada se lleva a niveles de detalle y calidad nuevos y hasta ahora no vistos, y es un recordatorio constante de la fase de vuelo en la que se encuentra, ya sea en vuelo estacionario o en ascenso transacional. Simplemente excelente! Me encanta todo sobre este simulador y es mi solución para volver a conectarme con el motivo por el que aprendí a volar en primer lugar. El vuelo de una aerolínea ofrece un buen estilo de vida, pero está tan regulado y basado en SOP que se trata más de un trabajo administrativo. la emoción del viento en tu cabello de romper esos vínculos maliciosos ;) AFS2 tiene un par de aviones de combate magníficamente modelados, así como algunos grandes aviones GA con magníficas dinámicas de vuelo. Las humildes características del puesto / giro del pequeño 172 es EXACTAMENTE, ya que recuerdo que pasaron varios miles de horas de vuelo en los 152 y 172 al principio de mi carrera. Al acercarse al puesto, cuelga en el puntal e inicialmente no muestra signos de caída de ala. Manteniendo un poco de energía y un arranque de timón, se romperá en un giro completamente desarrollado si lo haces bien: es más fácil hacia la izquierda que hacia la derecha (como en el caso real), pero sale en una inmersión en espiral a menos que lo hagas bien. Magníficamente hecho, y mejor que cualquier otra cosa que haya visto en el mundo X-plane o MFS. Además, cuenta con algunos aviones que sin complejidad, puede darle una experiencia decente en lo que es manejar las vías aéreas en los niveles de vuelo. También hay algunos grandes pájaros de guerra y, como he mencionado, ahora es un helicóptero SUPERB. No creas las críticas negativas en este sim. ¡Simplemente no te arrepentirás de estar a bordo con AFS2! Feliz vuelo!

My congratulations friend ozav8r, it has been a great review, these nine ipacs guys deserve and their hard work even more.

We pilots have to continue recognizing in steam the wonderful ipacs.

This year 2019 is very exciting, for sure it will bring us some very interesting updates.

• Review posted. Great work on the R22 IPACS.

“By far the best VR flight simulation and after the recent R22 update arguably the best helicopter flight simulation available as well.

Wonderful performance with a growing list of great quality scenery. It has a way to go to be as feature complete as some other simulators out there, but, as it is being actively worked on by the developers, I don’t doubt that will come in time.

If you want to try your hand at flying a realistically simulated helicopter then Aerofly FS2 will not disappoint. Highly recommended.“

• review posted as well:

"I'm actually not the type who likes to write reviews, today I have to change that once. I love flight simulations for many years (I've been in it for more than 25 years). Starting with programs like Flight Unlimited, ProFlight and e.g. FS95 up to today's flight simulators like X-plane and Prepar3D, I have tested several of them. Since I also fly motor planes and gliders in real life, I was always looking for the perfect simulator, which helps me to train and maintain my skills outside the cockpit at home. I have just done a spin in VR with Aerolfy Fs 2 and I have to say that there is no better simulator at the moment. In combination with an Oculus Rift I really have the feeling to fly. Aerofly Fs 2 is currently the most perfomant and best looking simulator, which also has an excellent simulation model (based on a rigid body simulation). In addition, the software is constantly being developed and improved. If you are looking for a suitable training instrument for your flying, Aerofly FS 2 is the right choice for you.

I can only thank the developers of Ipacs for this incredible program and the many nice and interesting hours with the simulation. Please keep up the good work. I will definitely stay with you."

regards,

Thomas

• Every time you bring out something new I drop a line to the RoadToVR guys encouraging them to take a look. Surely the world's finest VR helicopter deserves some press coverage? I have no sway with roadtovr, but perhaps othes could contact them too?

https://www.roadtovr.com/contact-send-a-tip/

Let's all makesome noise! Everywhere.