Thank you very much and suggestion about the water ...

• My most sincere congratulations for the wonderful r22 helicopter that you have offered us, the professional flight mode transmits great sensations.

Now with a helicopter, flying a few meters from the water, makes the textures remove much realism.

Create a water in movement would be possible ????

It is not necessary that it be a very advanced water, that it has enough life to fly over it with the wonderful r22.

Would it be possible ???

Gentlemen of ipacs, this Christmas my 200 dollars of my wife's gift will go totally destined to expand your wonderful Aerofly Fs 2 universe WITH HELICOPTER !!!!.

Adding the r22 has made you my favorite simulator in vr.

Thank hoy si much Friends forma this increíble HELICOPTER !!!!!.

Greetings.

• I think "real" water and more weather options are the most wanted things for a lot of users, me included. I would guess much more so than ATC.

I hope IPACS factor that in to their development schedule, since water and weather seem more straightforward to achieve than a complex ATC system.

AeroScenery - Easily create photoreal scenery for Aerofly

• I agree from a personal point of view. I know that a lot of simmers love the discipline of using ATC and real world procedures, but for me all that stuff feels too much like being at work and it's the first thing I switch off. I use flight sims to fly and get the feel and freedom of flight, kind of like it must have been back in the 1920s when there was nothing else up there and you could pretty much go where and when you wanted.

DCS standard moving water and a living world with traffic, people and animals moving about their business down there would transform AFS2 to another level entirely. That would be top of my personal feature request list.

i5-12600K/MSI RTX 3080/Win11/64Gb RAM/Asus Xonar DX+ Beyer DT990 pro headphones/LG 34" UM65 @2560x1080/Quest Pro/TM Warthog+VKB MkIV Rudder pedals

• i believe it is the Dry Tortuga area (Florida) within aerofly that has a demonstration of active water, so there's always hope.

Devons rig

Intel Core i5-13600K - Core i5 13th Gen 14-Core (6P+8E) @ 5.5Ghz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB RAM DDR5 6000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070Ti GAMING OC 12G / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 6x Samsung SSD/NVME's various sizes / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 ATX Motherboard DDR5

• I can imagine that so called 'real-looking water' will demand a lot of extra CPU/GPU power. Maybe a solution for low-performance PC's:.a quality-slider or at least a turn on/off option in the 'graphics setings'.

PC-Specs: i7-3930K - 32GB RAM - GTX1070ti 8GB - 2TB SSD + 1TB SSD + 2x3TB HDD

Laptop Specs: i7-9750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 max-Q 8GB - 2x 1TB NVMe SSD + 2TB SSD

• But that's the best thing about AFS2, all that extra headroom to add features. Some sims you are scratching around trying to get from 25fps to 30, tweaking and messing about. AFS2 has been designed properly from the ground up.

i5-12600K/MSI RTX 3080/Win11/64Gb RAM/Asus Xonar DX+ Beyer DT990 pro headphones/LG 34" UM65 @2560x1080/Quest Pro/TM Warthog+VKB MkIV Rudder pedals

• But that's the best thing about AFS2, all that extra headroom to add features. Some sims you are scratching around trying to get from 25fps to 30, tweaking and messing about. AFS2 has been designed properly from the ground up.

I have been using Dcs World for years, and the water quality in the lowest quality mode is just 5/8 frames, I have verified it with vrfps, but this water provides an incredible realism compared to the current flat texture of Aerofly.

I have to add that this is just a suggestion, Aerofly Fs2 and its r22 is so good, that even without water, I love to fly around its scenarios.

• There are a lot of wishes and only that much time. Mobile- and Mac-versions are waiting for an update for a long time now, ATC is on the way, the DVD Update should be just a matter of time.

There are so many things that can be improved, effect engine (I like to have smoke for my extra), water to widen the range of aircrafts by water planes, moving objects, weather engine, multiplayer,...

Well, IPACS is like a box of pralines, you never known what comes next. 8)

Wish for Aerofly FS 2/4:

- Flightpath recording on hard drive and replay in sim from different view points

- Smoke for aerobatic planes

- Multiplayer or at least watching other people flying sitting on ground or inside tower

• So many things to wish for, but I can give one reason why water is so important:

One of the earliest Greek philosopher Thales of Miletus hypothesis that the originating principle of nature and the nature of matter was a single material substance: water. :)