Need for better parking lots and marinas

• I was just flying the R-22 around San Diego county viewing the new KSAN cultivation uploaded at Higgy's site by Steve Colbert and it hit me - how much better the later DLCs are than the earliest ones like Southern California. I jumped back to Jeff's South Florida and checked the hd cars in the parking lots and then back to the flat blotches in San Diego, ugh.

I wish there was some balance to adding multiple (rows and rows) parked cars, and the same for sailboats and motor boats for the marinas. This would probably have an even larger impact than our current cultivation upgrades.

One of the newest scenery items for me is being able to add Jake's community water towers, and helipads wherever I may choose. Another is the tall TV and cell phone towers made possible by Ken and company. The new IPACS code for the green H in the circle for helicopters is outstanding.

Keep it coming, guys. I love it.

Just a hint on a big time saver. When I wish to add, say 8 or 10 water towers, I use Phil's fsCloudPort and add something out of the ordinary, like a PA-28R at the exact location of each water tower. I save that file, download it and unzip it, open the tsc and make a block change for each of the PA-28R entries. This way if I update the airports I don't lose the water towers and I can cover several cities at once. One day we will most likely have these water and TV towers included in the fsCP library objects. ^^

Regards,

Ray

• I know that in other sims, things like this are often addressed by freeware "object libraries: and often when downloading various sceneries you will find dependencies requiring you to install one or more of these libraries to have the scenery appear as the designer intended.

I hope ipacs can find a way to avoid this, perhaps with a steady stream of their own objects, or by occasionally absorbing suitable freeware creations into the main sim.....

Devons rig

Intel Core i5-13600K - Core i5 13th Gen 14-Core (6P+8E) @ 5.5Ghz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB RAM DDR5 6000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070Ti GAMING OC 12G / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 6x Samsung SSD/NVME's various sizes / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 ATX Motherboard DDR5