R22 in VR (level of detail)

• To the VR pilots:

Have you tried "stepping" out of the R22 and observe it?

The level of detail is insane on the outside with all the small rivets, screws, bends etc.

If you haven't tried it yet i really recommend doing it :thumbup:

Amazing work!

Windows 10 64bit | I7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X motherboard | Corsair Vengiance RGB Pro 16GB 3000Mz | Gigabyte RTX 2080 Gaming OC | SSD 512 GB + HDD 4 TB | Oculus Rift CV1 | X-Plane | DCS: F-15, F-5E, SU-27, SU-33, Mig29, A10 & Nevada | T Flight Hotas X | G29 Logitech

• Check out the rotor tethering system as well. Pull the mixture and let it spool down, then jump outside and check it out. Just don’t bump your head;-)

Flying A330 as a day-job and enjoy VR-flying with PIMAX 5k+. NextLevelRacing v.3 Motion platform, Watercooled and overclocked i9-9900k, 32Gb 3600RAM, Samsung 970EVO Pro 2Tb m.2, nVidia RTX-2080Ti FE, Thrustmaster HOTAS, VKB pedals, Cockpitforyou motorised throttle quadrant, Precision Flight Controls Jetliner column

• Check out the rotor tethering system as well. Pull the mixture and let it spool down, then jump outside and check it out. Just don’t bump your head;-)

Will do :D

Windows 10 64bit | I7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X motherboard | Corsair Vengiance RGB Pro 16GB 3000Mz | Gigabyte RTX 2080 Gaming OC | SSD 512 GB + HDD 4 TB | Oculus Rift CV1 | X-Plane | DCS: F-15, F-5E, SU-27, SU-33, Mig29, A10 & Nevada | T Flight Hotas X | G29 Logitech

• To the VR pilots:

Have you tried "stepping" out of the R22 and observe it?

The level of detail is insane on the outside with all the small rivets, screws, bends etc.

If you haven't tried it yet i really recommend doing it :thumbup:

Amazing work!

I have a new vision for my VR rig. An entire garage with VR & motion platform right in the middle. We also need wire free solutions, then you could do proper external inspections all round. Maybe a dummy door needed too.

• I have a new vision for my VR rig. An entire garage with VR & motion platform right in the middle. We also need wire free solutions, then you could do proper external inspections all round. Maybe a dummy door needed too.

That would be Nice 👍

I did this in the Cessna last year and the level of detail was amazing. Looks like the real thing for sure. You better have something to hold onto though, it is a long way to fall.

Ray

Yes, and got to watch out where you step outside VR ☺️

Edited once, last by Pokredde (December 7, 2018 at 11:49 PM).