Aerofly FS 2 DVD Owners, Here comes your R22!

• We have just released an update for DVD and Non Steam version owners that will include the R22 and also update your version to the latest build.

Thank you all for your patience while we worked on this for you. We are confident that it will be worth the wait.

You will find the latest update (version 2.04.03.15) on our website HERE

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Fine. Download is running, ready to install.

And it's working. ^^

Wish for Aerofly FS 2/4:

- Flightpath recording on hard drive and replay in sim from different view points

- Smoke for aerobatic planes

- Multiplayer or at least watching other people flying sitting on ground or inside tower

Edited once, last by flightxtreme (December 12, 2018 at 4:46 PM).

• Don't remember if I downloaded the last update. Will this update also include that? If not, do I need to do the last one first? Thanks.

Yes, this will bring you up to the latest version.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Great Christmas gift...thanks! This sim continues to excite with each and every flight.

Windows 7 (64-Bit), Asus Sabertooth (Intel Z87) SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0, Intel 4th Gen Core i7 4770K (4.5GHz Overclock) Quad Core, Cooling Antec 920 Dual Stage CPU Liquid Cooling,16GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM 1866MHz, 6GB Nvidia GeForce GTX Titan, GDDR5, PCIe, 950 Watt PC Power & Cooling MK II.

• Question for the devs - is the motion telemetry issue experienced in the latest (R22) STEAM edition sorted out in the DVD issue? I own a copy of the DVD as well as STEAM, but thought I'd ask before uninstalling AFS2 in STEAM and installing it from the DVD.

Thanks for all your hard work!

Flying A330 as a day-job and enjoy VR-flying with PIMAX 5k+. NextLevelRacing v.3 Motion platform, Watercooled and overclocked i9-9900k, 32Gb 3600RAM, Samsung 970EVO Pro 2Tb m.2, nVidia RTX-2080Ti FE, Thrustmaster HOTAS, VKB pedals, Cockpitforyou motorised throttle quadrant, Precision Flight Controls Jetliner column

• Thanks Jan, I’ll save myself the trouble then, and wait for the fix in Steam

Flying A330 as a day-job and enjoy VR-flying with PIMAX 5k+. NextLevelRacing v.3 Motion platform, Watercooled and overclocked i9-9900k, 32Gb 3600RAM, Samsung 970EVO Pro 2Tb m.2, nVidia RTX-2080Ti FE, Thrustmaster HOTAS, VKB pedals, Cockpitforyou motorised throttle quadrant, Precision Flight Controls Jetliner column

• The addition of the R22 is awesome and well done. For years a lot of us have been pointing to one particular helicopter as the best in the simulator, now, for me, this one has the most going for it as far as realism. So great that you put all the work into it to simulate all the different stages of flight AND gave us easy mode for when I feel lazy! I do think it is a bit to unstable in a hover as there is no seat-of-the pants to compensate. When I flew the real thing I was amazed how much easier it was then sim versions. Unfortunately it just makes me long for more helicopters in FS2. Getting less and less interesting to use p3d.

Thanks for creating this new platform so I can buy everything over once again!:):P