Assigning Buttons and more

• When I assign L for landings light or T for taxi, in some planes, like the 737, would not toggle this. I don't know why. Anyone know why? Can I fix this through a tmd file.

Also, is there a way, for when I am at a parking spot the parking brakes are deactivated, for me to change that in a tmd file. Like [parking.breaks.start] [true] or something. I'm not sure how it goes. And this goes for other stuff like strobe lights and other lights so I can manually turn them on on the beginning of each flight.

That would be great.

Many thanks,

Dean Angelo

• Lights, parking brake etc. can all be easily changed within e.g, the aircraft takeoff, landing and clean tmd files

here's a copy and paste part from the a320_clean.tmd.

// parking brake off
    <[input_binary][ParkingBrakeInput][0]
    <[float64][Value][0.0]>
    >
    <[servoclassic][ParkingBrake][0]
    <[float64][Position][0.0]>
    >

// lights on
    <[input_discrete][StrobeLightSwitch][0]
    <[float64][Value][1.0]>

• When you place the aircraft on the ground (not on the runway) none of the takeoff, clean or landing configurations are loaded. Just the default tmd file. But the default tmd is also loaded in other occasions where the parking brake on would be a bad idea. E.g. after switching aircraft on ground or when you exit the sim with flaps up on the ground and then come back.

To have the parking brake set on the ground you need to edit the tmd file of the aircraft and as was already answered correctly, just set the Value from 0.0 to 1.0

The issue with the all lights on is a known problem and we want to offer a better solution here in the future. The big issue is that each aircraft has a different set of lights.

Regards,

Jan