Can Thrustmaster TFRP rudder work together with X52 for Aerofly FS 2?

• OK, so I am frustrated with X52 for controlling R22 with its twist rudder. I need a "real" rudder. I am considering Thrustmaster TFRP rudder: http://www.thrustmaster.com/products/tflight-rudder-pedals

Yet I have some doubts. Can Thrustmaster TFRP rudder work together with X52 for Aerofly FS 2? Both are separate USB devices, but it seems Aerofly FS 2 can only detect one USB device in the controller setup option. What happens if there are two USB controller to be used? Your advices are greatly appreciated.

• OK, so I am frustrated with X52 for controlling R22 with its twist rudder. I need a "real" rudder. I am considering Thrustmaster TFRP rudder: http://www.thrustmaster.com/products/tflight-rudder-pedals

Yet I have some doubts. Can Thrustmaster TFRP rudder work together with X52 for Aerofly FS 2? Both are separate USB devices, but it seems Aerofly FS 2 can only detect one USB device in the controller setup option. What happens if there are two USB controller to be used? Your advices are greatly appreciated.

Should be no problem whatsoever. I have multiple control devices (Thrustmaster Hotas stick and throttle, VKB anti-torque pedals, Cockpitforyou motorised 737 throttle quadrant, Precision FLight Controls Jet column, Saitek Yoke and rudder pedals etc.) connected simultaneously and have never had any issues with Aerofly not recognising them. I tend not to have fixed wing controls connected at the same time as rotary wing, but it's really just plug 'n play! Let us know how you like the Thrustmaster pedals if you go ahead with it. Cheers

Flying A330 as a day-job and enjoy VR-flying with PIMAX 5k+. NextLevelRacing v.3 Motion platform, Watercooled and overclocked i9-9900k, 32Gb 3600RAM, Samsung 970EVO Pro 2Tb m.2, nVidia RTX-2080Ti FE, Thrustmaster HOTAS, VKB pedals, Cockpitforyou motorised throttle quadrant, Precision Flight Controls Jetliner column

• I have 5 usb devices all active at once. AFS2 has no trouble with loads of inputs

• Rudders
    • Saitek yoke - butchered and repurposed
    • Ace b737 yoke
    • Thrustmaster hotas x
    • Leo bodnar bu0836 which handles my diy collective
  • The combination VKB t-rudder pedals + T16000M unfortunately doesn't work correctly with the 'advanced' thrust reverser simulation of e.g. the A320, 747 etc.

The pedals have additional axis and even if they are not assigned, Aerofly FS2 still 'sees' them and prevents e.g. normal use of reverse thrust.

• The combination VKB t-rudder pedals + T16000M unfortunately doesn't work correctly with the 'advanced' thrust reverser simulation of e.g. the A320, 747 etc.

The pedals have additional axis and even if they are not assigned, Aerofly FS2 still 'sees' them and prevents e.g. normal use of reverse thrust.

Only assigned axes can conflict with the "advanced" thrust levers. Make sure you delete any assignments on the throttle and reverse, even if the controls menu currently doesn't show them.

Regards,

Jan

• These additional axes are software controlled. I have the pedals plugged into a standard USB port via the VKB control box and I don't have any software installed so I couldn't even assign them.

FSX, P3D and DCS do recognize these additional axis as well, but since they are not assigned, (same as in Aerofly FS2), they don't interfere with other controls.