Aerofly FS 2019 vs. iPad Air 2

• A search for the game produced a grayed-out $6.99 button and the message, "This app requires specific features not available on this device."

Might this be a case of some unknown setting not being activated on my unit, or am I totally out of luck for this update? (In which case I will have to wait to see if the red dots are overcome and the airstrip lights are restored.)

Thank you.

• Here are the compatible devices. If your device isn't listed on this list then Aerofly FS 2019 will not work on your device.

Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation). 

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• It’s a shame about the iPad Air 2 being non compatible as this is surely one of the most widely used of the later generation models and having only recently been discontinued by Apple. The pro models tend are considered to be more niche as products as they are so much more expensive. We have three IPad Air 2’s in our family and I would have bought a copy of the new Aerofly app had it been compatible. It does look great though and I hope it does well.