Missing glass cockpit... again​

• All was fine until yesterday, before I had to revert 2 time to an Nvidia driver that work, it's the same now, I did nothing.

After numerous reboot I updated the driver to the latest one, same problem on all plane with Glass Cockpit.

I'm lost

Ben

ps.: GTX 1060 6G, I5 8600K and 16 G of RAM. Win 10

BennyBoy. I5 8600K @ 4,3ghz, 16 ram, GTX 1060 6G @ UW @2560 X 1080. Sim: AF2 & P3D V4

• I could use some help?????? I mean I am up to date everywhere... reverted GPU driver with no success..

I remove myself from beta, doing an file integrity check now... what else can be wrong... restarted many time.

Thanks

Ben

BennyBoy. I5 8600K @ 4,3ghz, 16 ram, GTX 1060 6G @ UW @2560 X 1080. Sim: AF2 & P3D V4

• Please attach your tm log so that we can take a look to see if its driver related.

Also, what do you have all of your graphics set at? Have you tested this running all on ULTRA? this may be caused by setting lower graphics settings.

Also, if you do have the correct GPU drivers running and installed, make sure that all settings in your NVidia control panel are set to default settings.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Ok, I was not set at ultra but it didn't change nothing anyway

Here is my TM log

Ben

tm.log

Also, if you do have the correct GPU drivers running and installed, make sure that all settings in your NVidia control panel are set to default settings.

Well, I have the latest driver, I also reverted to one that was working but it' not working now

I don'T know where to set them to default

Thanks

This way? But not shure how?

• For the default settings just restore.

Also, looking at your TM log everything appears to be fine. The only thing that I would recommend not knowing if you have done this yet is to fully delete your 'main.mcf' file located in your documents\Aerofly FS2 root folder. This will restore and reset all of your graphics settings. So please follow these steps in the exact order and report back to me with the result.

1. locate and delete your 'main.mcf' file

2. run Aerofly FS2 and immediately go into graphics settings and set everything to ULTRA (tree density can be whatever you want)

3. make sure that you are running in full screen in your graphics settings

4. in settings turn off all guides (for example the flight information bar)

5. choose location ( a default airport in San Francisco on any runway) and select the A320,

6. Start session and report if your problem has been resolved.

On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Hi Jeff and thanks, a lot!!!!! The Nvidia reset did nothing but the rest of your instruction solve the problem....

Do you have an idea why?

Have a good day

Ben

• Ben,

I'm glad it's working again for you.

I suspect you had something corrupt in the main config file that I had you delete.

Everything else looked fine from my perspective.

Regards,

Jeff

• Hi, I did all your suggestions, new driver (nothing), V-Sink (nothing), vulcan solved it.

Why? I should have the choice of selecting and not be oblige to stay with vulcan???

Thanks, Ben