Updates?! (PLEASE ANSWER)

• Hello dear developers and admins.

I have just a question related to FS 2019.

Will you update the Game from Time to Time? Add new things? Maybe some regions etC? Or is the game 100% complete now and no updates coming? i would like some new airplanes. Like an A330 or something.

Thanks and greetings from Germany!

Edited once, last by SoaringFan_DE (December 31, 2018 at 2:43 PM).

• SoaringFan_DE January 1, 2019 at 5:50 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Updates” to “Updates?! (PLEASE ANSWER)”.
  • From ‘Admin’ on 16th of December in the first 2019 announcement.

“We plan on adding a 'manual mode' for most cockpit instruments in an upcoming update, but the various device sizes make this challenging.”

A little information goes a long way and for a change 🙂 I am patient and supportive.

• From ‘Admin’ on 16th of December in the first 2019 announcement.

“We plan on adding a 'manual mode' for most cockpit instruments in an upcoming update, but the various device sizes make this challenging.”

A little information goes a long way and for a change 🙂 I am patient and supportive.

Wow. That would be awesome! I’m ready with my 128gb iPhone 8

• Oh dear, please let this be an option I can turn off. While it would certainly add more realism, it also shows me the limitations of flying with an iPad instead of on a PC with full equipment. When looking at Xplane on the iPad, where you can already manipulate all kinds of switches, its really frustrating zooming in and out while still having to fly with holding the iPad. Also, I think screen sizes are quite limited for that, except you have a 12" iPad Pro maybe. I always liked wiith Aerofly that it is quite simple to use, but fells very realistic nevertheless. Not only with the scenery, but also with the flight physics (not a real pilot, but it feels right). But if you make this manual mode an option, then why not.