• I recently purchased Aerofly FS2 for the Robinson R22. Great job on that, by the way! The flight model is quite a bit better than the "alternative"

I'm struggling a bit with running in VR and perhaps I'm just missing a link to documentation. Is there more documentation than the online manual?

1. When I launch from Steam in SteamVR mode, it consistently crashes. I can successfully launch in Occulus mode, but would like to try SteamVR as well.
    2. Once I hit play in VR, is there a way to get back to the settings to change weather, time, etc? Going back to the occulus dash hangs my machine.

Thanks in advance. For future updates, the main improvement I would like to see is sound. The R22 sounds are not very realistic, ground contact sounds are entirely missing (important in skid helis).

John

• Here are detailed instructions for VR users: HERE

Also, if you have the Oculus Rift you shouldn't use SteamVR at all. If you don't want to go through Steam to play you can add the -othervr parameter to either the desktop icon or add it to launch options under Steam Aerofly FS2 application in your library

To specifically answer your question 2, just press and hold the menu button for 3 seconds

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff