F-104 Starfighter Fehler

• idem for quadcopter Inspector-S

• Another bug on the blade :

• Hi all,

FYI

Reported all Starfighter (and F18 Hornet FS1 & FS2) display errors to Aerofly Support.

F-104 aft cockpit glass missing

Exhaust and nose and main wheelwell display errors.

Both Starfighter jet models are not displayed correctly.

Aft of the cockpit and the engine exhaust & wheelwell area's show bleed through display errors. Please fix this (See screenshots)

Updated to the latest video driver. 417.35-desktop-win10-64bit-international-whql-rp

But the display errors are still visable.

I think it is a Alpha texture layer that is causing this problem.

Can you solve this error?

In the attachment the last tm.file

Reported also display errors on F18 in Aerofly FS1 and FS2.

I own also aerofly FS1 and FS2 and there is also a problem with the F18 Hornet.

If the landing gears are retracked, you see the landing gears and wheels through the engine air inlet ducts.

Please correct the F18 Hornet also please.

If you look at the main gears of the F18 you will see a lot of errors.

Wheels go through the side stucture & landinggeardoors and upper wheelwell structure of the plane and are visable through the engine inlet ducts see screenshots.

This is in all aerofly simulators, can you fixed this also with updates?

Are there no Betatesters to see these errors?

Acc support try this:

What is your computer model, RAM size, windows version and graphics card type?

Hello support,

I think you want the log from RC8 instead of aeroly FS2
    Log from RC8 in the attachment.
    My hardware: 6700K at 4.4 GHz with 32GB mem and 2TB fast M2 SSD and EVO SSD/ GTX1080 videocard.

I saw this problem also in this video.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xrHvU12hlY

Please attach your tm.log file which you can find in c:\users\your username\My Documents\aerofly FS2

Install latest video card driver. (NO RESULTS)

Dear Sir,

the tm.log shows a GeForce GTX 1080. This one should make any issues. The tm.log shows that the RC8 seems to run in Vulcan Mode. This one is still beta. Please switch to the OpenGL mode via the graphics settings at the RC8 main menu

RC8 does not have this option for switching Vulcan On or Off. Aerofly FS2 has that option but I dont see this option in the menu's of RC8.
    Can not switch from Vulcan to OpenGL in RC8, see screenshot below. (NO RESULTS)

If you still have any troubles please make a RC8 factory reset by renamimg the folder "aeroflyRC8" under c://user.../ownDocuments/aeroflyRC8 e.g. in "aeroflyRC8-old". By the next program start you will get a new folder with factory settings. (NO RESULTS)

Waiting for a final fix of all Starfighter models and the FA-18 Hornet from Aerofly FS1 & FS2.

Best regards NLBF

• Starfighter Cockpit Canopy opens to the wrong side.

Hi support,

The "Canopy hinge" is on the wrong side of the Cockpit !!!

Now it is on the right side instead of the left side, see screenshot of model and real aircraft.

Real aircraft, "Canopy hinge" on the left hand cockpit side.

Das modell stimmt nicht: Hinge on the right side of the cockpit. Das ist nicht gut !!!

Reported.

Best regards, NLBF

• Another bug on the t-rex 600e :

• I think we need to remember that this is only the initial release of RC8 so there are probably always going to be a few bugs. For now I think it's best to report these and try to work around them for now. I'm pretty sure they will release an update in the near future. While I have noticed (and reported) a few bugs this has not made VR (which is all I use RC8 in) any less enjoyable.

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro w/Air Link, Vive Pro

• that's good now, thank you for you work