Any chance of starting the new year off with a 2019 Roadmap for Aerofly FS2?

• When we have new information we will post it in the forum and as an announcement. Currently we have nothing noteworthy to report except that we are still fully developing Aerofly and we will continue to release updates in the future.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Thanks Jeff.

It is unfortunate that no one has the time to make a simple list of accomplishments for the previous year. There were certainly some huge ones, along with a whole series of smaller, but well received ones throughout the year.

Aerofly FS2 is a much better product today than it was a year ago. Thanks IPACS Team.

Regards,

Ray

• When we have new information we will post it in the forum and as an announcement. Currently we have nothing noteworthy to report except that we are still fully developing Aerofly and we will continue to release updates in the future.

I do think you guys can be a bit modest and reticent sometimes. It might seem like 'nothing noteworthy' is happening to you, but lots of us consider FS2 to be an exceptional piece of work that is growing all the time. We're just interested is all, and if you are proud of something, it's ok to share that with others.

Anyway, it's your project, as JJ says above, thanks for your work and keep it up.

i5-12600K/MSI RTX 3080/Win11/64Gb RAM/Asus Xonar DX+ Beyer DT990 pro headphones/LG 34" UM65 @2560x1080/Quest Pro/TM Warthog+VKB MkIV Rudder pedals

• Ray, the changelog has a nice summary of FS2 accomplishments ... https://www.aerofly.com/dokuwiki/doku.…rsion_changelog

You may want to try Aerofly RC8 while we wait for the next FS2 addition, I browsed the RC8 features and it's an impressive list and includes VR support. I casually flew some RC planes many years ago so RC8 is tempting.

• I noticed an update today but no changelog update yet. I believe more buildings were added to Los Angeles as part of it?

You may want to try Aerofly RC8 while we wait for the next FS2 addition, I browsed the RC8 features and it's an impressive list and includes VR support. I casually flew some RC planes many years ago so RC8 is tempting.

I've just recently read some forums and viewed a video of RC8. Definitely something I would like to get into!

• Ray, the changelog has a nice summary of FS2 accomplishments ... https://www.aerofly.com/dokuwiki/doku.…rsion_changelog

Thanks Ken,

I am aware of the Change Log, however, it consists of line items where "added option to turn off lens flare" carries the same weight as "Introduced the R-22 helicopter" so I still suggest a better summary of the year's accomplishments. :)

Regards,

Ray

• Those surely are 4 important accomplishments, but there are so many others when viewed from a more global view. I'm sure any list made would be correct from some point of view, but it certainly would be interesting to me so see a list coming from the tip of the iceberg, and have it explained as how 2018 fits into the total picture.

Regards,

Ray

• I noticed an update today but no changelog update yet. I believe more buildings were added to Los Angeles as part of it?

The small update that you seen today was mostly just minor improvements to some helipads that didn't look quite right. Also a couple of small fixes. But mostly it was just done to make our internal versions and the public version the same build. Nothing in this update worth any changelog notes.

We are certainly glad that many of you are still enthusiastic over our product. We will continue to focus on the future of Aerofly.

On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• The small update that you seen today was mostly just minor improvements to some helipads that didn't look quite right. Also a couple of small fixes. But mostly it was just done to make our internal versions and the public version the same build. Nothing in this update worth any changelog notes.

We are certainly glad that many of you are still enthusiastic over our product. We will continue to focus on the future of Aerofly.

Speaking of helipads, are there any future plans to incorporate night lighting as I mentioned in the other thread? I am aware that there are higher priority items on the list, but it would be good to know where the Ipacs team stands on the issue. With the bridges well lit, I can't imagine that it would be very difficult to add a few lights to certain major helipads, such as the ones in NYC.

Thanks

Redtail

KFRG, KTEB, KEWR, KLGA

~Straighten up and fly right~

DESKTOP: i7-7700k @5GHz (water cooled), Nvidia GTX 1080Ti FTW3, 32GB DDR4, 500GB SSD, Oculus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Home 64 bit,

TM HOTAS Warthog (large spring removed), Saitek PRO Flight Combat Rudder Pedals, YOKO yoke!

Laptop (gaming): Acer Predator Helios 500- Intel Core i7-8750H @4.1GHz, Nvidia GTX 1070, 32GB DDR4, 256GB SSD/1TB HDD.

Gametrix JetSeat FSE (Flight Sim Edition)-USB Vibrating pad. Nextlevel V3 Motion Platform / Sim cockpit.

• There are many of us that sure would appreciate it if fixing the Telemetry issue (introduced with the R22 release) for motion platforms remained firmly on the agenda as a priority! I ALWAYS used to demo Aerofly FS2 to colleagues at the airline dropping in for a gander at my VR motion rig (us a preference over X-plane and DCS, and would love to continue that with the brilliant new Robbie you have given us. I know for a fact that several of them have bought AFS2 as a result. Don’t want to nag about this, so just dropping it in here as this is an active thread. Happy New Year IPACS - team - looking forward to whatever else you have in store for us!

Flying A330 as a day-job and enjoy VR-flying with PIMAX 5k+. NextLevelRacing v.3 Motion platform, Watercooled and overclocked i9-9900k, 32Gb 3600RAM, Samsung 970EVO Pro 2Tb m.2, nVidia RTX-2080Ti FE, Thrustmaster HOTAS, VKB pedals, Cockpitforyou motorised throttle quadrant, Precision Flight Controls Jetliner column

• We have already begun doing this. Have a look at the Los Angeles area

That's great! Beautiful sight indeed, thanks again. The first AFS2 helicopter is truly impressive. Looking forward to future releases:)

Redtail

KFRG, KTEB, KEWR, KLGA

~Straighten up and fly right~

DESKTOP: i7-7700k @5GHz (water cooled), Nvidia GTX 1080Ti FTW3, 32GB DDR4, 500GB SSD, Oculus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Home 64 bit,

TM HOTAS Warthog (large spring removed), Saitek PRO Flight Combat Rudder Pedals, YOKO yoke!

Laptop (gaming): Acer Predator Helios 500- Intel Core i7-8750H @4.1GHz, Nvidia GTX 1070, 32GB DDR4, 256GB SSD/1TB HDD.

Gametrix JetSeat FSE (Flight Sim Edition)-USB Vibrating pad. Nextlevel V3 Motion Platform / Sim cockpit.

Edited once, last by Redtail (January 4, 2019 at 12:22 PM).

• Will be 2019 the year when we will see the ATC system? :)

I don't think so. Maybe one or two sceneries and one update with some airplane enhancements (though still without default cold and dark cockpits, let's not get our hopes set too high), but well, that will be it, I think. But I know nothing, of course. I seriously hope to be very wrong.

• I don't think so. Maybe one or two sceneries and one update with some airplane enhancements (though still without default cold and dark cockpits, let's not get our hopes set too high), but well, that will be it, I think. But I know nothing, of course. I seriously hope to be very wrong.

Please don't speculate here and answer for us. We will inform everyone once we have solid information to provide.

Regards,

Jeff