• Have you open it with the VR Link on the desktop? "Aerofly FS 2 Flight Simulator (im Oculus VR Modus starten)"

What VR System do you have?

If Oculus Rift... did you allow external applications inside the oculus desktop?

you can try to start AFFS similar to this: "D:\Aerofly FS 2 Flight Simulator\bin64\aerofly_fs_2.exe" -oculusvr -lang=de

This is what basically is inside the desktop-link. (You need to modify the path and language)

Wish for Aerofly FS 2/4:

- Flightpath recording on hard drive and replay in sim from different view points

- Smoke for aerobatic planes

- Multiplayer or at least watching other people flying sitting on ground or inside tower

• I have Oculus rift. The game doesn't show there. What I'm saying, is that within the game menus, VR isn't included. So I cannot turn it on .

The DVD version has a special executable for VR users. You need to use that for VR

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• The DVD version has a special executable for VR users. You need to use that for VR

Really? My DVD Version is using the same exe, just different parameters:

No VR;

"D:\Aerofly FS 2 Flight Simulator\bin64\aerofly_fs_2.exe" -lang=de

VR:

"D:\Aerofly FS 2 Flight Simulator\bin64\aerofly_fs_2.exe" -oculusvr -lang=de

Only if you start Aerofly in the oculusvr mode you get the VR menue.

What you definitely need to do is, allow unknown sources in your Oculus Rift properties in your Oculus Desktop:

Wish for Aerofly FS 2/4:

- Flightpath recording on hard drive and replay in sim from different view points

- Smoke for aerobatic planes

- Multiplayer or at least watching other people flying sitting on ground or inside tower