IPACS - Get us more aerobatic aircraft!

• Dear IPACS, and follow developers,

After flying in FS1 for some years, I recently got a computer which run FS2 well and could enjoy stable FPS and high graphics.

The aerobatic flight model on the Extra 330LX on FS1 and now (in FS2) is second to none and by far feels better then anything I flown before. Very realistic! And while I don't pull as many G's in real life in my little Pitts - I found the sim to be a perfect tool to practice IAC figures and to learn new figures.:)

IPACS - Please get us more aerobatic aircraft, old radial like a YAK55M to new modern aircraft like the GameBird 1!

Blue sky to all,

• The aerobatics flight physics is really one of the best IPACS ever created.

A nice addition would not only be an aircraft like the SIAI Marchetti SF 260, but a second Flight-School - e.g Aerobatics Flight School - or any other given name by developers. It should include a lot of challenging, realistic but fun making missions too :D

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm…0_IMG_5752a.JPG

All the verry best to all of you.

• Well... if someone like a training… I am international aerobatic judge, been at the unlimited world aerobatic championship 2015 in France. So if we will have a kind of multi-player online possibility we make a session. :evil:

At 10:36. just in the middle. :saint:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Wish for Aerofly FS 2/4:

- Flightpath recording on hard drive and replay in sim from different view points

- Smoke for aerobatic planes

- Multiplayer or at least watching other people flying sitting on ground or inside tower