• I solved the problem with the VR for my Pimax 4k.

I installed Steam and then under Tools SteamVR

https://store.steampowered.com

When I start RC8 in VR mode SteamVR is activated and RC8 starts in VR mode.

But I am not satisfied with the quality. The models do not stand on the ground and look bad.

Generally I'm not satisfied with the quality of RC8, worse than RC7 and that's bad!

The models have flaws and the color reflect is bad.

The helicopters do not display the main and tail rotor clearly during flight.

Why does IKARUS sell such a product, from my point of view it is beta, sorry.

• Sorry, but for the Pimax there is no other solution to use VR, its not a limitation of Aerofly FS, as we cannot directly 'talk' to the Pimax, it always has to be done through SteamVR.

As for the actual impression while using VR: Please try one of our 4D sceneries, the depth perception is much better there.

• DE:

Ok, mit 4D steht der Heli auf dem Boden und der eindruck zusammen mit der Landschaft, ist besser. Die Flugphysik ist aber schlecht in 4D. In den anderen Szenerien passt es, etwas weicher im RC 8 als im RC 7. Die Reflektionen sind generell leider nicht gut.

EN:

Okay, with 4D the heli stands on the ground and the impression together with the landscape is better. But the flight physics are bad in 4D. In the other sceneries it fits, slightly softer in RC 8 than in RC 7. Unfortunately, the reflections are generally not good.

RC 7 SA-315

RC 8 SA-315

• Die Flugphysik wird aber gar nicht verändert mit der Landschaft?! Höchstens ein klein wenig in größerer Höhe in den Bergen...

Bitte mal überprüfen, ob Aerofly mit der richtigen Graphikkarte läuft, wenn die frame-rate (Bildwiederholfrequenz) zu niedrig ist in 4D, dann wirkt die Simulation eher ruckelig. Wenn das der Fall ist sollten die Graphikqualität herabgesetzt werden.

• It's true that the reflection is bad under RC8. The transparencies is bad and the models shine much too much.