Vulkan not working

• I have activated the Vulkan option, and when click "Start", the sim CTDs without any error - the windows just closes abruptly. My NVIDIA drivers are updated to the latest.

Attached is the tm log. Any help is appreciated.

139.45-tmmodule:

139.45-tmmodule: recording begin

142.29-tmmodelmanager: ERROR: Fatal : VkResult is 'ERROR_DEVICE_LOST' at line 332

142.29-tmmodelmanager: ERROR: Fatal : VkResult is 'ERROR_DEVICE_LOST' at line 332

142.50-tmmodelmanager: ERROR: Fatal : VkResult is 'ERROR_DEVICE_LOST' at line 332

142.50-tmmodelmanager: ERROR: Fatal : VkResult is 'ERROR_DEVICE_LOST' at line 332

142.50-tmmodule: ================================================================================

142.50-tmimage: fatal vulkan crash 'tmrenderer_vulkan::gl_SubmitToQueue -> failed to submit draw command buffer!':

• It looks like you have a GeForce 920MX video card. This is an entry level card and will likely not work with Vulkan enabled. Please try to run with OGL and report if everything is OK with that mode. You may also have some trouble with OGL as well with that GPU unfortunately

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• It looks like you have a GeForce 920MX video card. This is an entry level card and will likely not work with Vulkan enabled. Please try to run with OGL and report if everything is OK with that mode. You may also have some trouble with OGL as well with that GPU unfortunately

Thanks. I understand.

Do you know of a minimum specification for a Notebook (Processor and Video Card) so as to run Vulkan? I am using this only for development.

I am looking to buy one.

Maybe you can guide me or someone so as to set this up.

Thanks

Edited once, last by fs1 (January 17, 2019 at 8:03 PM).