First Alpine landing places in Switzerland from our friend drassaud

• Hi ! The talented drassaud offers us a fantastic scenery add-on for Switzerland DLC : Switzerland mountain landing places ! It is really challenging, but it opens a new territory : take off and land among glaciers and mountains, in real world swiss places ! You can download this in Flight-sim.org.

Thank you so much for your work ! :)... Now we just need a Carbon Cub :P;)

• Many thanks, with encouragement like that, I’m gonna have to continue the job then :)

I think, we would all appreciate that, Didier :)

Actually, I bought the Switzerland DLC tonight and installed all your cultivation and the Alpine landing places. I had the last one hour such a lovley flight around Zürich area.

I'm just starting to look more into the aerodynamics of the Bücker. So I decided to stay for a while (virtually) in Switzerland and use it for the "testflights".

Thanks for all the work you are doing for us!

Kai

• I think, we would all appreciate that, Didier :)

Actually, I bought the Switzerland DLC tonight and installed all your cultivation and the Alpine landing places. I had the last one hour such a lovley flight around Zürich area.

I'm just starting to look more into the aerodynamics of the Bücker. So I decided to stay for a while (virtually) in Switzerland and use it for the "testflights".

Thanks for all the work you are doing for us!

Kai

A little suggestion, some skis in one of your Bücker's version to land on the Glaciers ? ;)

• O man, thank you sooooooooooo much, dear Drassaud :D .

You've fulfilled a long-standing wish of mine since Aerofly FS (from 2012). I mean: look at Switzerland - this country, beside France, is made for altiports!!!

And Aerofly FS 2 offers the best at home flying experience of a sim today !!!!

All the very best for you.

• A little suggestion, some skis in one of your Bücker's version to land on the Glaciers ? ;)

The original version with Hirth engine had indeed skids available. I have it in mind to make this version (with wheels so far) as well, but not before the current one is released. The question is only, would the enormous power of 105 hp be enough to bring the bird up there.. :D

Kai

• The question is only, would the enormous power of 105 hp be enough to bring the bird up there.. :D

And the answer is : I’m really looking forward to checking it out :)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Dear Drassaud

What a fantastic work! I am really overwhelmed. Not only demanding runways, but also heliports at the already realised spots. And on the map I can see a lot of other interesting places planned. Your work makes the Aerofly Switzerland scenery more valuable by classes...:love:

Thank you so much for your skills and time. All the best.

Urs

• And for frenchy like me, a beautiful television program :

• Fantastic ! Yes, thank you Drassaud, I'm looking forward to check it out.

And yes, we definitely need a Super Cub with retractable skis.

Cheers

Antoine

Config : i7 6900K - 20MB currently set at 3.20GHz, Cooling Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard ASUS Rampage V Extreme U3.1, RAM HyperX Savage Black Edition 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz, Graphic Card Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Power supply Corsair RM Series 850W, Windows 10 64 bit.

• I see that I am number 35 to download these Ch Landing Places. Although I have thousands of logged hours, I have never landed on a glacier or a mountain airstrip. I flew mostly in the Southwest USA and have landed on many sand bars, grass pastures and makeshift runways so I look forward to landing and takeoff on ice and snow.

How about the community rank these new landing area starting with their most favorite. 1. 2. 3. 8)

Regards,

Ray

• I see that I am number 35 to download these Ch Landing Places. Although I have thousands of logged hours, I have never landed on a glacier or a mountain airstrip. I flew mostly in the Southwest USA and have landed on many sand bars, grass pastures and makeshift runways so I look forward to landing and takeoff on ice and snow.

How about the community rank these new landing area starting with their most favorite. 1. 2. 3. 8)

Regards,

Ray

For me, rank : 1.

Aerofly fs2 is really the perfect "slow and low" bush flight simulator :P