• I know we've had this one several times before - can we replay what we've experienced in VR? And I know one of the issues is motion sickness and how should it work. Well I was just looking at this great video Aerofly FS 2 Screenshot Thread and thought wouldn't it be amazing to do a flight or fun manoeuvre in VR and then simply replay it in 2D. Ideally in a virtual cinema so you can keep the headset on.

• This would be interesting indeed having a replay in VR, I think the current replay system needs to be a separate menu option potentially (think of being able to store/save your replays somewhere or in a folder and then watch them whenever), I'm not sure how much space the current ones consume but I guess it's done in memory right now. This could then open interesting things such as being able to view in 2D and in VR regardless of how you fly, with VR mode simply putting you in the cockpit (or whatever your view is) to look around.

• This would be interesting indeed having a replay in VR, I think the current replay system needs to be a separate menu option potentially (think of being able to store/save your replays somewhere or in a folder and then watch them whenever), I'm not sure how much space the current ones consume but I guess it's done in memory right now. This could then open interesting things such as being able to view in 2D and in VR regardless of how you fly, with VR mode simply putting you in the cockpit (or whatever your view is) to look around.

This isn't a bad idea. Let us look into this a bit. I'm not promising anything at the moment but I can tell you that we will consider options for this.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• It would be very interesting, the possibility of me making a flight with the wonderful R22 helicopter by Manhattan and then being able to experience that flight a friend or family member putting the vr hmd Vive Pro, it would be fantastic !!!, even move them by the seats of the aircraft while enjoying the trip , the idea is that I make the flight that they ask me in virtual reality and then with the replay my family enjoys it without having to drive since they do not know how to do it, just enjoy the trip, will developers consider implementing this feature ????.

Greetings.

to do a flight or fun manoeuvre in VR and then simply replay it in 2D. Ideally in a virtual cinema so you can keep the headset on.

Looking for this for a long time. ^^ Replaying stuff in 2d from different viewpoints or cameras.

Wish for Aerofly FS 2/4:

- Flightpath recording on hard drive and replay in sim from different view points

- Smoke for aerobatic planes

- Multiplayer or at least watching other people flying sitting on ground or inside tower

• VR replay would be great. It would make learning flight so much fun, and great for sightseeing too.

If I remeber it correctly, Aerofly FS2 would be the first flight sim to implement this, which will give it an valuable edge over the competitors.

• hi again, I've finally gotten the sim to hum in Vr, it's so smooth! Just superb work chaps.

I'm already trying to fly cruises around from the passenger seat, possibly workable for gradual manoeuvres, but rather violent in more complex situations! So yes, a relay function in VR will be most appreciated.