• We haven't made any definite decision yet if we are even going to release for Android. Android is much more difficult for us to have a stable version of Aerofly running on that platform. Please don't take this response as neither a yes or no at this time.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• But latest Android ssmartphones are coming to market like S9 ,Note 9 of Samsung, MI, ASUS, Motorola etc. All these companies smartphone which are above 2gb ram are capable of running high graphics games like PUBG, GTA SAN AND REAS ,Fortnite, Infinite flight, X plane and Also aerofly 2 smoothly. Then why can't Aerofly 2 2019 run on Android devices. Please tell me. I will wait.

• I work in contract basis for Flying Development Studio as Digital marketing Assistant and also in Graphics Development team . Infinite flight is a quite great graphics game and this runs smoothly on Android devices above 2gb ram and 8gb Rom. So why can't Aerofly 2 2019 run on Android devices.

I know but this can be managed by slightly reducing FPS for special cases in Android devices.

• We can't test every android device and there are so many variants that we can't create a graphics configuration for each device. And from experience we know that users bump up their settings to the maximum which can cause the app to crash. We have not found a solution to this dilemma yet.

• Ya sure I also know that it's quite tough but this also can be sorted out. I can suggest some remedies of it but as I already I work in a company I can't tell you everything to its fullest. But I can say that you add limit of FPS settings in the game according to device specifications so that if anyone tries to increase FPS then automatically the settings will stop that from increasing like you can see the Graphics settings in PUBG and INFINITE FLIGHT. I hope that you will tell me what you think on this.

• Please understand that we aren't coded the same way as other games so please don't compare Aerofly with anything else. We follow a base code that we use for all platforms, PC, Mac, mobile, etc. This helps us as a small development company handle all of the different platforms at once. So, it's not as easy as you might think, there are many variables as to why we may not release for Android.

On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• please don't mind I am just telling this as Aerofly 2 was my first Flight simulator that inspired me to take Aviation as my career . I wanted to help IPACS for making Aerofly more realistic and better but unfortunately I got messed up with Infinite flight but not with you guys .But I still have a wish to work with you guys if you don't mind. I am now a student pilot. I hope you will tell something to this.

• We are glad that you were motivated by our product. That is always nice to hear. We always pay attention to the community but a lot of the time we have to still follow our own path in order for us and our product to be successful.

And remember, I'm not saying that we will NOT be releasing for Android but we still have to decide if it's the right fit for us to move forward with.

Regards,

Jeff

• I tried Xplane 10 mobile on a pretty powerful Google Pixel C tablet and it was a constant crashing pain. With the long wait for the Aero helicopter I gave it one last chance on an iPad Pro 9.7" and it worked perfectly. I regret buying a high end android tablet especially as android FS2 development froze just as I got it!

• Well thanks a lot .Can I get a chance to work with you guys not as permanent but as temporary so that I can help you guys to make Aerofly more successful. I hope that you will not mind by my request. Please reply me.:):):):)<3

• Hello Overloaded . I named of some particular company smartphones but the case you told may be due to hardware problems as Google smartphones and tablets aren't at a good position and at a good popularity in the market due the reasons mentioned by you and some other issues. I hope you will understand.