• Seems like every time I check the GitHub there are a bunch of updates or additions. Many folks around the world will be excited to see all the new repaints for the C170b. I especially like the red and white N3533C. Each of the new repaints has their own glass ttx files so if you don't like the milky colored glass just replace those files with the Optica glass files to clear them up.

If the screenshots are too small here are the fuselage numbers:

and just in case your country did not get one, a blank repaint kit is now included.

Ray

• Seems like every time I check the GitHub there are a bunch of updates or additions. Many folks around the world will be excited to see all the new repaints for the C170b. I especially like the red and white N3533C. Each of the new repaints has their own glass ttx files so if you don't like the milky colored glass just replace those files with the Optica glass files to clear them up.

Hello Ray, looks like you're having lots of fun lately, even more than before. I also saw that you got some water landing working, that you've been wanting. Awesome!

Thanks krzysk so much for all this content and all your work, very much appreciated. Thanks Jan for all the help too.

You guys can always let me know what I can do for help, my strength is creating 3D stuff in sketchup, although not fully familiar with texture and previous work shows that it's a bit tricky.

• Hello Ray, looks like you're having lots of fun lately, even more than before. I also saw that you got some water landing working, that you've been wanting. Awesome!

Thanks krzysk so much for all this content and all your work, very much appreciated. Thanks Jan for all the help too.

You guys can always let me know what I can do for help, my strength is creating 3D stuff in sketchup, although not fully familiar with texture and previous work shows that it's a bit tricky.

Hello Michael,

It is good to hear from you. No, the water is just colored like water, no 3d effects, so no splashing. I had high hopes that if we had enough models of float planes flying IPACS might get the idea that we would like to have some realistic water. Alas. no joy there. Still, the cub on floats and the Beaver are great additions, especially as freeware. Hoping to add the Cessna 170b to the backcountry models with tundra tires.

Regards,

Ray

• Having weird issues with the beechcraft jumping up and down, doors opening and closing, landing gear acting weird, plane resetting.....

In other words... fun! :)

Devons rig

Intel Core i5-13600K - Core i5 13th Gen 14-Core (6P+8E) @ 5.5Ghz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB RAM DDR5 6000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070Ti GAMING OC 12G / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 6x Samsung SSD/NVME's various sizes / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 ATX Motherboard DDR5

• Having weird issues with the beechcraft jumping up and down, doors opening and closing, landing gear acting weird, plane resetting.....

In other words... fun! :)

which model?

• which model?

C18s

Devons rig

Intel Core i5-13600K - Core i5 13th Gen 14-Core (6P+8E) @ 5.5Ghz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB RAM DDR5 6000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070Ti GAMING OC 12G / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 6x Samsung SSD/NVME's various sizes / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 ATX Motherboard DDR5

• Hello Michael,

It is good to hear from you. No, the water is just colored like water, no 3d effects, so no splashing. I had high hopes that if we had enough models of float planes flying IPACS might get the idea that we would like to have some realistic water. Alas. no joy there. Still, the cub on floats and the Beaver are great additions, especially as freeware. Hoping to add the Cessna 170b to the backcountry models with tundra tires.

Regards,

Ray

... and the piper cub or the c170b with retractable skis and wheels :)

• I somehow don't have the Github planes showing up, what do I need to do? (i've removed the -master bit)

After downloading, unzip, rename to remove -master, copy to your user Aircraft folder. Check to make sure there are no sub-folders between your user Aircraft folder and the aircraft you are adding. Some of them may have an extra folder. If so, just move all the files up so the aircraft you are adding are directly in the path of your User Aircraft folder.

Restart FS 2.

Ray

• So it should be in the My Documents/Aerofly FS2/aircraft folder, not the AFS2 main /aircraft folder?

Correct

Devons rig

• Here is another aircraft for krzysk to add to his project list: a bush plane with a 980 hp Pratt and Whitney turbine:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The Draco is a custom built job with extensive modifications.

• With 100 planes it will be necessary to have a new system to select an aircraft 😊

Yes, I was thinking that a few days ago.....

Devons rig