Stutters when loading cultivation: is IPACS investigating this?

• @IPACS: does it make sense merging both toc files above (buildings and vegetation) into 1 single toc file and have only 1 call per tsc file?

Hi Antoine,

If you are calling this cultivation from the same TSC then yes you should combine this to cause less reads. You should only split up the cultivation if you plan on using multiple load points (more than one TSC). Performance wise it won't make much of a difference though because you are still loading the same amount of cultivation into memory.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Thanks for the statement, it's appreciated. I might then write a tool to merge toc layers of a same tile before converting.

Cheers

Antoine

Config : i7 6900K - 20MB currently set at 3.20GHz, Cooling Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard ASUS Rampage V Extreme U3.1, RAM HyperX Savage Black Edition 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz, Graphic Card Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Power supply Corsair RM Series 850W, Windows 10 64 bit.