Italy and Austria Cultivation

• I have uploaded cultivation for the Padova area in Northern Italy. This complements the recent Venice photo scenery with cultivation courtesy of "Rodeo".

OSM Data courtesy of https://extract.bbbike.org

Cultivation made with the latest ScenProc courtesy of Arno Gerretsen.

Download from flight-sim.org

Thank you.

Michael.

The map shows the area of cultivation.

Rovigo in Northern Italy. This links with Padova and Venice.

OSM Data courtesy of https://extract.bbbike.org

Cultivation made with the latest ScenProc courtesy of Arno Gerretsen.

Michael.

Bologna in Northern Italy

Cultivation for Bologna in the South West, North to Ferrara and across to the Eastern coastline.

Total of 7, 732 square kilometres.

Enjoy.

Michael.

Cultivation for the Rimini area in Central Italy of over 6,600 kilometres square.

Enjoy.

Michael.

Map shows the cultivation area

Cultivation for the Florence area in Central Italy of over 6,600 square kilometres.

Michael.

Map shows area of cultivation

Cultivation for the Arezzo area in Central Italy of over 3,300 square kilometres.

Michael.

Map shows area of cultivation.

Cultivation for the Pisa area of over 3,300 square kilometres in Central Italy.

Michael.

Map shows area of cultivation.

Cultivation for the Massa area over on the West coast of Northern Italy over 2,200 square kilometres.

From here I will cultivate all of the coastline up to the Northern Italian Border to complete all of Central and Northern Italy.

Southern Italy will be the next project. Download from flight-sim.org

Michael.

Map shows the area of cultivation.

Continuing our journey North along the Western coastline of Northern Italy another area around Aulla of over 2,200 square kilometres of cultivation.

Michael.

I have just completed cultivation for the Genova area on the West coast of Northern Italy of over 2,200 square kilometres.

Michael.

I will check out Dublin.

Michael.

PS Dublin Update uploaded to flight-sim.org my thanks to my product quality manager "Hartman" :)for letting me know. Michael

Cultivation for the Verona area of over 2,200 square kilometres in Northern Italy.

Enjoy.

Michael.

Cultivation for the Brescia area of over 2,200 square kilometres in Northern Italy.

Enjoy.

Michael.

This large area of cultivation covers Milano and over 3,300 square kilometres in Northern Italy.

Available from flight-sim.org

Enjoy.

Michael.:)

Over 3,300 square kilometres of cultivation in the Novara area of Northern Italy.

Enjoy.

Mantova an area of over 3,300 square kilometres of cultivation in Northern Italy.

Another large area of cultivation around Cremona in Northern Italy of over 3,300 square kilometres.

Cultivation for Valenza in Northern Italy an area of over 4,400 square kilometres.

Over 2,200 square kilometres of cultivation in the Aosta area of Northern Italy.

Cultivation for Parma and Ivrea in Northern Italy.

A large area of cultivation in Northern Italy around Bra this needs your support chaps!!!!!!!!;)

Cultivation for San Dona di Piave, Portogruaro, Monfalcone, Udine and Pordenone in Northern Italy.

Michael.

An area of over 5,500 square kilometres around Turin in Northern Italy.

Download the cultivation from flight-sim.org

Michael.

Another large area of cultivation to the North Western part of Italy.

Michael.

More cultivation in the Pareto area of Northern Italy.

Download from the usual link.

Michael.

Another large area of cultivation, over 3,300 square kilometres in the Novi Ligure area of Northern Italy.

You know the download link by now.:)

Have fun.

Michael.

More cultivation for the area in and around Bardi. It was a very large area and ScenProc could not handle it in one go so I have split it into two.

Download from our friends.

Hope you enjoy it?

Michael.

Burning the midnight oil again having turned south to the Central parts of Italy I offer more home made cultivation I hope you all enjoy it especially "Higgy".

Michael.

Another Central Italy cultivation from the west to east coast to include Perugia and Lake Trasimeno.

Michael.

More Central Italy cultivation for you moving south across Foligno and covering from the west to east coast too.

Michael.

Island of Elba off the west coast of Central Italy.

Steady on chaps.....................more cultivation for you..........................

Todi and Terni in Central Italy from west to east coast.

Michael.

I have had to start a new page as the forum tells me I have reached my maximum pictures.

More cultivation from the west to east coast to include Rieti and Corvaro in Central Italy.

Michael.

Firstly a BIG THANK YOU to those behind the scenes tidying up my thread.

More cultivation.....................

Avezzano MK 2 I had to remake this area as ScenProc put trees in Lake Bracciano that's now sorted in the MK 2 version.

Michael.

Rome

More cultivation from west to east coast including Sora in the southern part of Italy.

Michael.

Another large area of cultivation moving south to Campobasso and covering the entire area from west to east coast.

Questions for the experts.

I noticed flying in my large area of Rome whilst near the east coast the cultivation suddenly vanished like throwing a switch. To cut a long story short I got it to work seamlessly into the next large area of cultivation by editing the number in the TSC file from 75000 to 750000.

My questions are:

1. Is this number some sort of radial distance from the longitude and latitude points also in the TSC file ( I usually use lon and lat around the centre of the cultivation area).

2. Can you calculate this number based on the size of cultivation?

Thank you in advance.

Michael.

More cultivation from west to east coast including Matese.

Even more cultivation from west to east coast including Benevento.

Michael.

More cultivation from the west to east coast including Venosa in the south of Italy.

Michael.

Cultivation for Napoli and to the east coast in southern Italy.

Michael.

Potenza in southern Italy.

Michael.

Moving further into southern Italy from west to east coast including Bernalda.

Michael.

I have been burning the midnight oil again and have prepared the following cultivation for you.

Rovereto

Trento

Bolzano

If you are happy wit these I will upload them for you.

Regards, Michael.||

Completing one part of southern Italy.

Michael.

More cultivation down at the south tip of Italy to include Sarconi.

Michael.

Italy completed...........................Michael.

Is this area OK for you Silvano? Michael.

Silvano, I hope this covers the area you had in mind and you like it?

Vipiteno

• It's kind of unclear where your folder should be placed.....

Where did you put yours, for instance?

Devons rig

Intel Core i5-13600K - Core i5 13th Gen 14-Core (6P+8E) @ 5.5Ghz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB RAM DDR5 6000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070Ti GAMING OC 12G / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 6x Samsung SSD/NVME's various sizes / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 ATX Motherboard DDR5

• Please use our friends site (flight-sim.org) for posting distribution files. Please don't include direct attachments of files in threads as we are not hosting user-created items at this time.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Thank you.

It's odd that the thread states there is an attachment. Something i'll have to look into.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• I joined these threads together. It get's a bit confusing having all of these separate threads for adjacent sceneries, especially if the area is not that big.

The bonus of doing this: you can scroll through the thread here and the map tiles pretty much join together and it is easy to imagine where the specific area is.

• IZ0JUB February 15, 2019 at 10:38 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Italy cultivation: Padova, Rovigo, Venice, Bologna, Rimini, Florence, Arezzo,...” to “Italy cultivation: Padova, Rovigo, Venice, Bologna, Rimini, Florence, Arezzo, Pisa”.
  • Michael,

can you please cultivate the scenery east of Padova? This will be good for approches and departures at Marco Polo airport.

Thanks in advance!

Just leave the airport itself as you can see the tarmac surfaces.

I'll finish the airport and Murano Island for the Venice scenery.

Regards

Rodeo

• Hi Rodeo,

I'm busy making cultivation for the West coast of Northern Italy at the moment which will then complete ALL of Central and Northern Italy.

The next project will be to do cultivation for ALL of Southern Italy.

Regards, Michael.

Best wishes, Michael :)

Edited 3 times, last by IZ0JUB (February 17, 2019 at 2:04 PM).