User aircraft loads Cessna instead

• Just tried it. Worked fine with the beta

Not working for me. I get the Cessna....

Devons rig

Intel Core i7 8700K @ 5.0GHz / 32.0GB G.SKILL TridentZ Series Dual-Channel Ram / ZOTAC GAMING GeForce® RTX 2080 Ti Triple Fan / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Rift VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 2x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / Windows 10 Pro 64-bit /Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5 Motherboard

• The same happend to me with 2.04.05.15 and the DO 27

16.00-tmimage: loading model do27...

16.00-tmmodelmanager: model: (name='do27') (directory='C:/Users/thomas/Documents/Aerofly FS 2/aircraft/do27//')

16.00-tmimage: loading configfile 'C:/Users/thomas/Documents/Aerofly FS 2/aircraft/do27///do27.tmc'

16.00-tmmodule: contact points 3: (1.371 0.000 -0.545 r=0.180) (-0.260 1.212 -0.570 r=0.160) (-0.260 -1.212 -0.570 r=0.160)

16.83-tmimage: loading dynamics begin 'C:/Users/thomas/Documents/Aerofly FS 2/aircraft/do27///do27.tmd'...

16.83-tmcollision: ERROR: geometry 'FlapHandleButton' not found

16.83-tmcollision: ERROR: cannot link ' FlapHandleButton '

16.83-tmcollision: ERROR: geometry 'RightStickBase' not found

16.83-tmcollision: ERROR: object 'RightStickBase' not found

16.83-tmcollision: ERROR: geometry 'RightStickTop' not found

16.83-tmcollision: ERROR: object 'RightStickTop' not found

• here's my TM log. I think my version is same as Jetjocky...via Steam Beta update

Matt

There are errors in the tmd file, it aborts the loading and selects the cessna after the loading failed. I'll check these out and correct them.

Where did you download your Do 27 aircraft from?

788.90-tmimage: loading dynamics begin 'C:/Users/Matthew.DESKTOP-CPB4G3T/Documents/Aerofly FS 2/aircraft/s211///s211.tmd'...

788.95-tmcollision: ERROR: object 'DriveShaft' not found

788.97-tmcollision: ERROR: property 'DriveShaft.RotationSpeed' not found

788.99-tmcollision: ERROR: object 'DriveShaft' not found

789.01-tmcollision: ERROR: property 'DriveShaft.AddTorque' not found

• These log errors are different to what MDIvey had, where did you download the Do 27 aircraft from?

• Oh and by the way, the do 27, s-211 and f104g load just fine on my end with the latest Steam version 2.04.05.15

Maybe the downloads from flight-sim.org and my website aerofly-sim.de differ and my versions just don't have these log errors and the flight-sim.org ones do? If you download the s-211 and do 27from my site, do they load properly for you?

• Yes Dino uploaded an update

Devons rig

Intel Core i7 8700K @ 5.0GHz / 32.0GB G.SKILL TridentZ Series Dual-Channel Ram / ZOTAC GAMING GeForce® RTX 2080 Ti Triple Fan / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Rift VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 2x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / Windows 10 Pro 64-bit /Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5 Motherboard

• Guys,

we here at IPACS will always try to assist users with pretty much anything but this is not a core issue with Aerofly but rather an issue with a user made aircraft. Any direct support for this should come directly from the aircraft developer. It's taking up a lot of resources on our end to try to help here.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• I've tried the S211 on Jetpacks site and it works ok. The problem seems to be there are a number of versions available and not all work with current Beta... not your problem but I appreciate Jans help in working that out.

Matt

Of course, and Jan i'm sure will see this through. The developer of this aircraft just needs to clean up his other versions and have only one that he tested and confirmed that its working with the current Aerofly build. We should be assisting the developer here not the users that it doesn't work for if that makes sense

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Of course, and Jan i'm sure will see this through. The developer of this aircraft just needs to clean up his other versions and have only one that he tested and confirmed that its working with the current Aerofly build. We should be assisting the developer here not the users that it doesn't work for if that makes sense

possibly it would be good to have here a section for help with third party addon - with a disclaimer, that IPACS is not directly helping here but it would be a place where the users can try to help each other or the developer of the third party addon?

Wish for Aerofly FS 2:

- Flightpath recording on hard drive and replay in sim from different view points

- Smoke for aerobatic planes

- Multiplayer or at least watching other people flying sitting on ground or inside tower