How can i make the Flight Information bigger?

• The Mac OS has a nifty feature, where you can hold the control-key down and scroll to zoom in (and out) on a specific area of the screen. So you could expand the Flight Information display selectively, although other areas in the image may expand off the screen. But it would allow you to temporarily zoom in on a particular piece of information, and then zoom back out again. Here is an example of a zoomed image:

I don't know if Windows has a similar capability. If not, an app might be available to do the same thing.

• How can i make the Flight Information bigger?

Thanks for help:thumbup::)

This same request that you make, Zneumak, I made it only to join this forum repeatedly. It was also made by other users, but it has never been modified. why?. Fundamentally, because designers and programmers are overworked. The last obsession has been the elicopter; now it is in mind of many users, the ATC. etc.

There will always be more demands than offers to our demands. For all these reasons, I have little hope that this request will be met.

When one lands in this forum, we see a series of modifications or improvements that should be made, but they are not done for the exposed reason. When it takes some time, we end up assuming as normal, something that is not. And one of those deficiencies (in my opinion), are how tiny are the numbers of parameters in the control panels of aircraft with digital instruments. Analogs are quite good. But not only the numerical parameters, but also the indications of the switches, switches, etc. I mean the sizes of that text that indicates the function of those switches, switches, etc. All these texts should increase their size by at least 50%.

I have my monitor of 21 '' at a distance of one meter from my eyes, and in general, I am not able to read that text of the mentioned indicators, I have to make a considerable zoom (closer to the monitor = 50 cm or more) Or, make a huge zoom only for that area where the parameter is that I want to see correctly, and this is a constant annoyance.

Put to enumerate deficiencies, I have also repeatedly demanded, (and many others), to give water its color, (currently it is an unlikely ugliness), but it seems that this improvement is very difficult. We will continue waiting. but ... Until when?

Regards: Delfin

• I have my monitor of 21 '' at a distance of one meter from my eyes, and in general, I am not able to read that text of the mentioned indicators, I have to make a considerable zoom (closer to the monitor = 50 cm or more)

Well, I'm sorry to say that in this case it is your own fault that the numbers are too small... The generally advised (ergonomic) distance to your monitor usually is around 50 cm. Or an arm's length distance (not stretching it). So you are sitting way too far from your monitor. Add to that the rather small size (21") and it's no wonder you are having problems reading the numbers. IPACS doesn't have to solve this: as you said yourself, you indeed have to make a considerable physical 'zoom' and move closer to your monitor. I have an 27" monitor and sit at 40 to 50 cm from it. I really wouldn't want to sit further away from it!

• I really wouldn't want to sit further away from it!

Nobody forces you J van E. You sit at the distance that you like most to enjoy the flight; The same thing happens to me. You simply enjoy more at 50 cm. and me, at 100 cm. I do this same with the other sim. that I have on my PC. and I see perfectly what I mention here.

You describe the "recommended distance (ergonomic)". I do not know if there is such a rule or norm or recommendation, but whether or not there is, each person chooses the distance that most satisfies him, and this is not debatable.

Of course, with a monitor of 27 '' everything looks better, in this we agree.

Anyway, thanks for expressing your sincere point of view.

Kind regards: Delfin