• Only [debug_show_fps][false] did the trick. Thanks. But as soon as i switch the fps back on in the menu, the infos will show up after a restart of RC8 (as TomC described). Sorry, I do not know the developer hot-key strokes. Unfortunately all posted hot keys do not work for me (maybe delayed after a restart?).

TomC, many thanks to your solution, but with the additional infos on the top, I couldn't see the menu and wasn't able to switch fps off. ;)

Jürgen, es tut mir leid, dass ich mich hier rein gedrängt habe. Ich dachte nur, das sollte zusammen mit Deinem Problem ausgemerzt werden. Ich wusste nicht, dass es so viel wird.

Georgx, ok I figured out how to get rid of those pesky top red coloured lines (= developer info) plus the bottom couple of lines. Go to your base.mcf config file and edit the bottom 3 debug lines to false (the FPS and the 2 above this). Then when you restart all lines should be gone. The bottom ones will only show on your next startup if you forget to disable show FPS before going back to the main menu.

I did not actually see the top red lines until I edited those bottom 3 lines to true. No sequence of keystrokes (including ones mentioned by the mods) seemed to do anything. The RF8 manual, page 14 section 10.5 says to press ctrl+f1 or ctrl+f2 but these do not seem to do anything for me either. Once I edited them all to false, all was well again. Hope this works for you mate! Cheers, Tom

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro w/Air Link, Vive Pro