Multiplex Twinstar with floats / Multiplex Twinstar mit Schwimmern

• English

Multiplex Twinstar with floats and brushless outrunner engines, based on my AFPD model.

Special function: Mixing of the rudder function with the engine control for better water taxiing. This function can be switched on and off by using AUX-1(1-way).

• Model: Multiplex TwinStar
    • Wingspan: 1,42 m
    • Weight: 1,3 kg
    • Author: Arthur Schoenknecht

Thanks to Jan-Hendrik Hanuschik (Jet-Pack) for the special function of mixing the rudder function with the engine control for better water taxiing.

Many thanks to Hans Wonner for the finetuning of this model

Installation: Detailed instruction can be found right here:

How to install user models / Installation von User-Modellen

The new model will be shown in the aerofly RC 8 menu Load Model in the section User Models

Important notice:

This model requires the version v8.00.17.01 or newer !

Regards Arthur

Deutsch

Multiplex Twinstar mit Schwimmern auf Basis meines AFPD-Modells.

Sonderfunktion: bei Betätigung des Seitenruders nach links wird der linke Motor abgebremst, nach rechts der rechte; dadurch ist das Modell auf dem Wasser sehr agil, ohne dass man an den Schwimmern Wasser-Ruder benötigt. Diese Funktion ist abschaltbar: AUX-1(1-way).

• Modell: Multiplex TwinStar
    • Spannweite: 1,42 m
    • Gewicht: 1,3 kg
    • RC 8-Modell: Arthur Schönknecht

Dank an Jan-Hendrik Hanuschik (Jet-Pack) für seine Mithilfe bei der Realisierung der Motorsteuerung.

Herzlichen Dank an Hans Wonner für die Feineinstellung der Flugeigenschaften.

Installation: Detailierte Instruktionen findet Ihr hier:

How to install user models / Installation von User-Modellen

Das Modell wird dann im Menü Lade Modell des aerofly RC 8 unter Eigene Modelle angezeigt.

Wichtiger Hinweis:

Dieses Modell funktioniert erst ab Version v8.00.17.01 !

Gruß Arthur

• Thanks for your efforts with this TS w/floats. I just wish It could look a little more modern with current TS2 textures and official TS floats like mine actually has.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpos…99&postcount=11

Many thanks for your efforts to add custom aircraft to RC8 though.

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro w/Air Link, Vive Pro