Q400 Battery Discharge Issue Revisited

• Official Post

You need to be a bit more patient. I fixed the q400 battery drainage now but it will take time until it reaches the release version.

The electrical system was not finished, e.g. the apu did not actually have a generator that provides power. That, among many other things, is now added in my version. You can expect a dark q400 but not all systems have been hooked up to the electric network yet. I want to add at least a few red flags to the pfd and mfd yet.

Regards,

Jan

• You need to be a bit more patient. I fixed the q400 battery drainage now but it will take time until it reaches the release version.

The electrical system was not finished, e.g. the apu did not actually have a generator that provides power. That, among many other things, is now added in my version. You can expect a dark q400 but not all systems have been hooked up to the electric network yet. I want to add at least a few red flags to the pfd and mfd yet.

Sounds good! :)

• You need to be a bit more patient. I fixed the q400 battery drainage now but it will take time until it reaches the release version.

My apologies for being that guy.

I'm glad that my concerns didn't go unconsidered.

Thanks!