Cultivation Questions.

• Questions for the experts.

I noticed flying in my large area of Rome whilst near the east coast the cultivation suddenly vanished like throwing a switch. To cut a long story short I got it to work seamlessly into the next large area of cultivation by editing the number in the TSC file from 75000 to 750000.

My questions are:

1. Is this number some sort of radial distance from the longitude and latitude points also in the TSC file ( I usually use lon and lat around the centre of the cultivation area).

2. Can you calculate this number based on the size of cultivation?

Thank you in advance.

Michael.

Windows Home Premium 64-bit SP1, Intel Pentium G2130 @ 3.20GHz, 16.0 GB RAM DDR3, ASUS H61M-K, Graphics PHL 273V5 1920x1080 @ 60Hz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX960, Thrustmaster Joystick and Home Made Rudder Pedals.

• Hi again Rodeo,

Many thanks for your reply. I assume its the radial distance then in metres from the lon and lat point?

Kindest Regards, Michael.

Windows Home Premium 64-bit SP1, Intel Pentium G2130 @ 3.20GHz, 16.0 GB RAM DDR3, ASUS H61M-K, Graphics PHL 273V5 1920x1080 @ 60Hz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX960, Thrustmaster Joystick and Home Made Rudder Pedals.

• Size= is in meters and it's the parameter used to trigger the TSC file that it's in. It's measured from the center point of your project outward. This parameter however is only a guide as there are other variables in this equation, like what graphics settings you are using, etc.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff