• The flight log file "tmflightlog.log" file contains the log files from all planes. For example:

<[tmflight_log_aircraft][element][1]

<[string8][name][extra330]>

<[float64][time_total][29553.7840204443]>

<[float64][time_airborne][25823.2688781741]>

<[float64][time_ground][3730.51514219459]>

<[uint32][num_takeoffs][0]>

<[uint32][num_landings][0]>

<[uint32][num_crashes][211]>

<[list_tmflight_log_flight][flight_list][]

>

>

What are the units of these entries? And … and we switch on something to add entries into the flight_list? At the moment it seams to be without use.

Wish for Aerofly FS 2/4:

- Flightpath recording on hard drive and replay in sim from different view points

- Smoke for aerobatic planes

- Multiplayer or at least watching other people flying sitting on ground or inside tower

• One thing is pretty sure with aerofly, if in doubt: SI units.

time_.... is in seconds

num_... is a count

In your example you have a flight time of 25823 seconds with 3600s per hours that is 7.1 hours

These stats are pretty funny, I have spent 62 hours on the a320 with only 34 hours flying... that happens when you only click menus and implement systems :D And that is only my home pc...

My highest number of crashes is 8541 in the f18 LOL...

I know on my work pc I have over tens of thousands of crashes :) just from not paying attention to where I am going while I am coding - aerofly running in the background constantly crashing, setting back up into the air, diving down, crashing, repeat.

Regards,

Jan

• well... basically, my crashes also coming from scenery development in 2D. ;)

In VR I really don't like crashing. It is so real...

Beside of that, Aerobatics seldom takes longer than 15 minutes.

Wish for Aerofly FS 2/4:

- Flightpath recording on hard drive and replay in sim from different view points

- Smoke for aerobatic planes

- Multiplayer or at least watching other people flying sitting on ground or inside tower