Turbo Arrow soon on Aerofly FS2

• Anyone else want to ask JustFlight to port their Chipmunk over too?

- Kenneth

Oh yes, I would love the JF Chipmunk in AFS2! (guess what plane I'm flying in my profile pic...)

Cheers

Antoine

Config : i7 6900K - 20MB currently set at 3.20GHz, Cooling Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard ASUS Rampage V Extreme U3.1, RAM HyperX Savage Black Edition 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz, Graphic Card Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Power supply Corsair RM Series 850W, Windows 10 64 bit.

• My CC is ready ;)

X-Plane 12.x | DCS 2.5.7 | War Thunder | Aerofly FS4

Win11-x64 | Lenovo Legion T7 34LMZ5 | Intel i7-10700K @3.6GHz | Kingston FuryX RGB 32GB DDR4 PC3733 | 6TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro | 3TB M2 PCI 4x | Gigabyte RTX 3070 Ti Vision OC | TM Hotas Warthog | Saitek Combat Pedals | Reverb G2 V2 | Lenovo Legion Y25g-30 360hz

• I can't get my head around that shot of the seats. Its like you modelled each thread of cotton and the whole process of upholstery. If that's the level of attention to detail in this model... out of words

• Will the Duchess be fixed (sound, twitchy controls, bad trimming, odd cold and dark settings, oddly working buttons, lacking tutorial, etc.) before the release of this one? I bought the Duchess on day one but I don't know if I'll buy this one before the other one gets fixed. (Or at least before I've read user reviews of this one confirming it is completely fine.)

• Hi Guys,

Thank you very much for your comments. It certainly helps to keep the motivation up :)

I can't get my head around that shot of the seats. Its like you modelled each thread of cotton and the whole process of upholstery. If that's the level of attention to detail in this model... out of words

No worries, I haven't used a billion polys :D There are several texture maps working together. All, except the Color/Diffuse maps, I have created individually for Aerofly, instead of using the old ones.

Oh yes, I would love the JF Chipmunk in AFS2! (guess what plane I'm flying in my profile pic...)

Cheers

Antoine

I can't say anything about future projects yet, but I'm certainly listening to the community's wishes. :)

Auch über Steam?????:/

Um ganz ehrlich zu sein, ich weiss es nicht. Bin nur der Designer und Programmierer, alles weitere läuft über JustFlight. Wobei die Aussage schon war, dass sie ebenso über Steam erhältlich sein sollte.

Will the Duchess be fixed (sound, twitchy controls, bad trimming, odd cold and dark settings, oddly working buttons, lacking tutorial, etc.) before the release of this one? I bought the Duchess on day one but I don't know if I'll buy this one before the other one gets fixed. (Or at least before I've read user reviews of this one confirming it is completely fine.)

Sorry, but I can't say much about it, as we are two independent teams (well, I'm my own team). So, I'm by myself not at all involved into the Duchess.

Best Regards,

Kai

• Oh yes, I would love the JF Chipmunk in AFS2! (guess what plane I'm flying in my profile pic...)

Cheers

Antoine

I contacted Just Flight (my old publisher) and talked to them about converting their existing Chipmunk. It was not made by their in-house team, so they cannot do it. I then contacted the developer, and they said there's not sufficient demand yet for AFS2 to warrant their small team creating for the platform. That is fully understandable, and I appreciated both companies corresponding with me. However.... I am hoping that if we keep up the requests (and support JF when they do release AFS2 aircraft) we might see something happen further down the road. Supply can sometimes follow demand! - Kenneth

• Thanks for this feedback, I fully understand.

Cheers

Antoine

Config : i7 6900K - 20MB currently set at 3.20GHz, Cooling Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard ASUS Rampage V Extreme U3.1, RAM HyperX Savage Black Edition 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz, Graphic Card Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Power supply Corsair RM Series 850W, Windows 10 64 bit.

• The turbo arrow is looking excellent! I would like to see the JF C152 for AFS2.

Intel i-9 9900k @ 5.0 Ghz, EVGA 2080ti FTW3 11Gb, Corsair H115 PRO water cooler, Gigabyte Aorus Master motherboard, EVGA Super Nova 1000 watt G+ power supply, G.SKILL 64Gb ram @3800 MHz, HP EX 920 M.2 PCIe 3TB,Windows 10 Pro x64

• Looking great Kai, now I know who to contact for my Lynx textures...;)

Thanks, Steve :)

Yes, of course. I got meanwhile some more knowledge regarding the internal materials.

Hi all,

I see vehicles on a road and at an intersection in one of the pics. Is that from P3D, X plane or more vehicles in AFS2?

I'm really sorry to say, but there is no magic in the scenery. This is just my own made South-West Germany scenery, without anything special. What you see are only cars on the photoscenery..

Kenneth, thanks for your comment. I didn't know it yet.

The turbo arrow is looking excellent! I would like to see the JF C152 for AFS2.

Thanks, FlagPilot. I have made my US-PPL on a C152, so I know the plane pretty well. Let's see what the future will bring.. :)

Best Regards,

Kai