Turkey Point Project - S.FLA DLC

• As a follow-on project to the totally outstanding and creative Oil Refinery Project Oil Refinery Switzerland that shattered all ho hum thought of what is and what is not possible for user generated scenery in AFS2, I suggest the following.

An overlooked and seldom discussed nuclear power project tucked away in a somewhat rural corner of South Florida. This is the currently fully operational nuclear power generation station operated by Florida Flicker and Light officially known as Turkey Point.

I am suggesting and hoping that major parts and pieces of the Oil Refinery Project in the Switzerland DLC and turned, twisted, expanded or retracted and reused in this project. In many ways the Turkey Point project is more compact and simpler than the refinery. Most of the tanks, towers, vessels, and large piping can be resized and placed in position. The cooling towers might need a few hours of Michael's artistic talents, along with Rodeo's texturing genius and Thomas' guidance and placement, but other than that it is pretty much plain vanilla power plant stuff. Maybe Jake will join in and make the final product so realistic looking that the media will be confused about what is real and what is cultivation.

My wife asked if the screenshot of the Swiss refinery was a photograph. I said what do you think? She replied, it has to be a picture. Kudos team.

The commercial power transmission stations and distribution towers can probably be pretty much used as it.

I will start working on seeing what is involved in removing the existing crude cultivation of the area.

When competed, we can give the scenery to IPACS for inclusion in the already ground breaking South Florida DLC. Maybe Rodeo can have a coffee party with the developers and hand them a thumbdrive with all the files.

This will give you a overview of the Turkey Point area.

Regards,

Ray

You can browse rw images here https://tinyurl.com/y5m62x86

• Fun fact, my name Jake is the name of a young male Turkey, and a older male Turkey is called a Tom. Do you see where I'm going with this?? TomSimMuc it might be fate that Turkey Point be the next POI project :DAll jokes aside, this project is completely doable, I would personally like to see a bit more flat picture texture based exteriors so they can be lite up at night. I have a few ideas.

As to when or how quickly this can be started is the next step..

• You can browse rw images here https://tinyurl.com/y5m62x86

this project is completely doable, I would personally like to see a bit more flat picture texture based exteriors so they can be lite up at night. I have a few ideas. As to when or how quickly this can be started is the next step..

Yesterday soon enough for you? That is when Ken sent me the link to figure out the exact cultivation file for the area so we can start with a clean slate.

This could be a great project that resides inside a DLC so all those owners will already have all the surrounding scenery like the Swiss projects.

Those major distribution lines go directly to Miami where we can pick up the freeway traffic. The intercoastal waterway is in the neighborhood for some boat and ship traffic and we have airports North, West, and South that are already upgraded in the So. Fla DLC.

Glad to hear you are encouraged. I guess I will have to quit bow hunting those old Toms. :P

Regards,

Ray