• Hi folks,

First : Thank you for this simulator :love:. I remember, few years ago when FS9/FSX worked difficult on decent computer. Today i can play to AFS2 on a simple macbook pro, graphic quality to maximum.

First question : Can you confirm isn't possible to install add-on on AFS2 ? I have added freeware from ORBX in Library⁩ ▸ ⁨Containers⁩ ▸ ⁨com.aerofly.aerofly-fs-2-mac⁩ ▸ ⁨Data⁩ ▸ ⁨Library⁩ ▸ ⁨Application Support⁩ ▸ ⁨Aerofly FS 2⁩ ▸ ⁨addons⁩ ▸ ⁨scenery⁩ but the scenery dont show in AFS2.

Second question : Do you plan to share the A320 paintkit ? I think A320 is one of most famous airplane in "actually world" and possibility are huge to repaint it. I can contribute ;).

Suggestion : touchdown smoke when hard landing

Thank you :)

• I use AFS2 on a MacBookPro 15-inch 2018.

I save AddOns below

/Library/Containers/com.aerofly.aerofly-fs-2-mac/Data/Library/Application Support/Aerofly FS 2/...

... aircraft

... scenery/places

From https://flight-sim.org all airplanes (including reprints) and most sceneries can be stored there.

But I also failed with ORBX, according to the description a Windows operating system is required.

Tschüss, Michael

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

- iPad (12,9", 4th Generation, RAM: 6 GB); actual iOS || nimbus steelseries

• Official Post

It is possible to use AddOns for the Mac version of Aerofly FS if the developer followed some guidelines. If the developer mixed upper/lower case letters for filenames for example, you won't be able to use this AddOn. Unfortunatly some Orbx addons don't follow this guideline, but it would be easy to fix.

As for the paintkit: We intend to publish more paintkits over time.