Problem in FS1, at the time of loading the aircraft in the PC

• I downloaded "Aerofly-Sim.de", first, the Predator model. Everything happened normally, except that when loading it in the PC, the Predator falls violently against the runway with an explosion sound (it sounds as if it fell several meters high with the consequent sound of the crash against the ground.) The fall is repeated every three seconds and the third fall, it is the last, from here on, it remains on the ground, and on its own wheels.

I loaded the next one (Piper Cub); it also crashes violently against the ground. This fall is repeated in about half the time of the previous one, and thus remains indefinitely falling violently against the ground.

I loaded a third plane, and the same sequence is repeated as that of the Piper Cub.

I had never seen this in any sim. Does anyone know this difficulty?

Regards: Delfin

• I'm the person who runs aerofly-sim.de and I didn't have these issues back then when I uploaded the aircraft for FS1, quite some time ago.

There were different versions of the FS1 which each had slight differences. Which version do you have, DVD or steam?

• Hi Jan.

In this download and installation process in this FS-1, everything worked correctly, except the difficulty that I have already described in my thread.

It is the first attempt to add some model to this FS-1. With the ariginal aircraft, it works correctly. This FS-1, I bought it on DVD

This is the information that I suppose can help you:

Nº Pedido (orden number)=

Date of purchase= 12-02-2013

Thank you very much for your prompt collaboration

• You're right, Ubbi, I had not thought about that possibility. Now at 11:03, I see that someone with access to my post has already deleted that information.

I guess an hour ago (when you read it), was all that information. Is that so?

Have you erased that information, Jan?

• There were different versions of the FS1 which each had slight differences. Which version do you have, DVD or steam?

Hi, Jan

On 10-04-2019 (d./m./y.) I published this thread "Problem in FS1, at the time of loading the aircraft in the PC". There I explained the difficulties in downloading the add-ons in FS1. I had no answer from you.

My Sim. FS1 is 2013 as I explained, (it's on DVD, and version 1.0.0.9)

I really enjoy FS1 and would like to download some of the addons in this sim. I know that you are always very busy but if it is not very difficult and when you have a few minutes, I beg you, take a look and see if I can download some.

In addition to the description I already made in that thread, I have also downloaded the "PZL P.11c" model.

This model, is downloaded perfectly on the runway, then begins to roll but without sound or control over it. A few seconds later, there is an explosion of sound, the plane disappears and again unloads without any intervention on the runway.

The same thing happens with the DCH-1 model (De Havilland).

In advance, thank you very much.

Kind regards: Delfin