Improvement of existing MAC version

• Hi,

as Aerofly FS 2019 just hit the app store for the mobile devices, I guess, it's about time to ask again about any developments on the MAC version.

Not only as some sort of friendly reminder but also to tell you, that there are still a lot of folks in the SIM community, who are using this great simulation on their MAC's , and that they are looking forward since years to get, what WIN users already have for quite some time:

- Sceneries like Switzerland or New York (for me top priority, SAN-LAX-SFO is nice, but after some time...)

- Availability of aircraft

- full use of FS Widgets

- and so on

I am patiently looking forward to a comprehensive answer;)

Cheers

• I am also one of those users who use FS2 on a Mac. :)

In the last few weeks I have been getting closer to the additions to https://flight-sim.org . Except for a few things I could transfer everything to the Mac.

Meanwhile I loaded all airplanes from krzysk1 and can now choose from 54 airplanes (not counting the variants). Unfortunately, I am not yet ready to develop my own airplanes, so I am looking forward to the wide offer. On my wish list are the remaining AddOn airplanes from FS1.

At the same time I will also try to prepare and import more areas myself, but unfortunately this will take some time, too. Therefore I am also happy if at least Switzerland will be officially integrated into the software again. And I am also happy about other areas, if the price is right it can cost something.

Tschüss, Michael

• Michael, I think it would be helpfull to give the authors a kind hind if the addon is not working on mac. This would help- if or if not the author have a mac - it is possibly just a naming convention or similar mistake. If you are a windows developer, you will not be aware of a problem.

Wish for Aerofly FS 2:

- Flightpath recording on hard drive and replay in sim from different view points

- Smoke for aerobatic planes

- Multiplayer or at least watching other people flying sitting on ground or inside tower

• yes. But sometimes you forget. ;)

Or better... I forget. :)

Or the addon is so old, that I didn't know at that time...

Wish for Aerofly FS 2:

- Flightpath recording on hard drive and replay in sim from different view points

- Smoke for aerobatic planes

- Multiplayer or at least watching other people flying sitting on ground or inside tower