ORBX is going to have TE USA in pieces

• I got an email teaser today for Orbx TE Washington. When they get around to building the AFS2 vsersion that will be a good addition.

Of course, by that time IPACS will have surely released the Washington/Oregon DLC. 😎

Regards,

Ray

When Pigs Fly.

A steely-eyed Sierra Hotel record setting F-15E Strike Eagle simulator pilot. 8o

• Let's first wait and see (and hope) Orbx will actually finish and release GB...! I think GB will have to sell really well before they start working on the rest of GB for AFS2 and Washington...

• I’m a little confused by the term “Pacific Northwest “. Does that mean northwest part of the US including Washington and Oregon or just Washington or also include some part of Canada like Vancouver?

Besides, now in the sim the image resolution in these two states seems to be higher than other undeveloped region. I was thinking whether it’s part of IPACS’ plan and it will be IPACS to make this scenery instead of orbx. It’s kind of good thing if it’s true because we can get more detailed airports.:)

• I’m a little confused by the term “Pacific Northwest “. Does that mean northwest part of the US including Washington and Oregon or just Washington or also include some part of Canada like Vancouver?

Besides, now in the sim the image resolution in these two states seems to be higher than other undeveloped region. I was thinking whether it’s part of IPACS’ plan and it will be IPACS to make this scenery instead of orbx. It’s kind of good thing if it’s true because we can get more detailed airports.:)

IPACS...please bring us Oregon and Washington state...pretty please😃

Windows 7 (64-Bit), Asus Sabertooth (Intel Z87) SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0, Intel 4th Gen Core i7 4770K (4.5GHz Overclock) Quad Core, Cooling Antec 920 Dual Stage CPU Liquid Cooling,16GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM 1866MHz, 6GB Nvidia GeForce GTX Titan, GDDR5, PCIe, 950 Watt PC Power & Cooling MK II.

Pacific Northwest was the name of the original landclass based region released a few years ago by ORBX. It extended from Oregon to Washington and a good part of southern British Columbia in Canada. I guess they kept the name because it was one of their most successful releases. The True Earth region will be much smaller originally they only wanted to do Washington, according to JV,l they had to include a small portion of Canada because Xplane forces you to draw the border of a scenery along a latitude. The problem with Canada is that orthophotos for commercial scenery is massively expensive, while for the US they probably use the free USGS orthophotos.