The aircraft of Krzysztof

• Good evening, Krzysztof

This morning when entering the forum, I saw with great satisfaction that another plane was at our disposal to download, and in this case, "aerobatic and single-seater: Extra 330 CS bgaer" (my favorite planes).

I downloaded it and ... beautiful and very beautiful its silhouette in the sky !. It surprises me because it is the only one of the 37 that appear on Krzysztof's list, (currently available to download and enjoy with them), which has no sound. I'm sure that in the next update, it will be restored.

I am going to relate something that I hope will not be misunderstood:

The link "Original 3D model created by Martins Upitis; http://devlog-martinsh.blogspot.com/ takes us to a page that shows the possibility of "DONATING" the amount that each one considers reasonable, for what we receive without charge.

Krzysztof, you put at our disposal to download and enjoy a huge number of aircraft.

Nobody has ever done such a feat. Some need to correct certain deficiencies, but progressively, functions that do not work properly will be restored.

I would like you to put on the page (as it has done "Martins Upitis") the possibility of making "donations" for the enormous amount of work done to offer us all that huge list of aircraft. I hope you can do it.

In my opinion, you deserve a reward, and the best in the current circumstances (the only possible one), is an economic donation. I understand that your work should be rewarded, even if they are small amounts, (and ... I hope they are "many small amounts").

It is not logical or reasonable, and also, it is tremendously unfair, if you put at my disposal a product (your airplanes) that I like, and that I enjoy with them, do not have compensation with you, an economic retribution. That is my point of view: the man who works and makes the result of his work available to the community, and the community accepts it, must receive compensation from the community. That is my point of view and this is how I explain it. I hope no one misinterprets it or misrepresents my message.

And above all, Krzysztof, in advance you have my thanks and my gratitude for all that product, made available to me free of charge.

Kind regards: Delfin

Edited once, last by delfinpm (April 27, 2019 at 11:48 PM).

• delfinpm April 27, 2019 at 11:47 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “The aircraft of Krzysztof” to “The aircrafts of Krzysztof”.
  • As a heads up, the default extras sound files work fine with this aircraft.

Devons rig

Intel Core i5-13600K - Core i5 13th Gen 14-Core (6P+8E) @ 5.5Ghz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB RAM DDR5 6000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070Ti GAMING OC 12G / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 6x Samsung SSD/NVME's various sizes / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 ATX Motherboard DDR5

• delfinpm April 28, 2019 at 3:48 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “The aircrafts of Krzysztof” to “The aircraft of Krzysztof”.
  • What do you mean exactly?
    I charge the plane, like any other, and I have no sound. What should I do to have it?

Again (after this last update), I downloaded this plane, and again it continued without sound.

Regards: Delfin

In the default extra folder you will find several files ending with the suffix .tsb

Copy those files to the Extra 330 CS bgaer folder.

Devons rig

Intel Core i5-13600K - Core i5 13th Gen 14-Core (6P+8E) @ 5.5Ghz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB RAM DDR5 6000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070Ti GAMING OC 12G / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 6x Samsung SSD/NVME's various sizes / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 ATX Motherboard DDR5

• I charge the plane, like any other, and I have no sound. What should I do to have it?

Copy all .TSB files from the default Extra folder (Aerofly FS 2 Flight Simulator > aircraft > extra330) to the bgear folder. That should do the trick.

EDIT

HiFlyer beat me to it. ;)

• "Martins Upitis write: The BGE Air Race project is dead, but from the positive side I have some nice stuff to share with you. So I give you this nice low-poly aerobatics aircraft to play with. The model is based on Extra 300L and I used Zivko Edge 540 cockpit as the reference for the interior."

"Flight dynamic model based on default Aerofly FS 330LX"

Well, this is what my eye see. Not an EA330SC but an EA300L or LP with single canopy, fuel entry to much aft. The fuselage of the EA330SC is looking a tiny bit different. :) Never the less, nice to have it in the hangar.

(Rollrate could be higher for an EA 330 SC… .TSB files from the default 330LX are working well)

Wish for Aerofly FS 2/4:

- Flightpath recording on hard drive and replay in sim from different view points

- Smoke for aerobatic planes

- Multiplayer or at least watching other people flying sitting on ground or inside tower

• Thanks, HiFlyer, J van E and Flightxtreme

Copied the mentioned files, (14 files), I have sound. Naturally the sound is that of Extra 330 LX created by IPACS. This caused me some confusion when receiving your second replicas, since I was looking for the Estra 330 folder ... on the web page. of Krzysztof, and of course, it was not possible.

This forces us after each update of this aircraft, to copy those 14 files again, otherwise there is no sound, unless in some of the updates, Krzysztof includes these files.

In good logic, I do not think those 14 files are necessary to have sound. Has anyone progressively removed part of those files until they know exactly which ones produce the sound?

Another improvement that Krzysztof will have to add, is to correct the rudder, since on takeoff, it is almost impossible to control the tail skate.

Regards: Delfin

• This forces us after each update of this aircraft, to copy those 14 files again, otherwise there is no sound, unless in some of the updates, Krzysztof includes these files.

Another option in case of an update would be to copy the updated new files from the new download into the existing bgear folder: it will only overwrite the updated files and all sound files will remain where they are. ;)

Another improvement that Krzysztof will have to add

Nice as these aircraft may be, I prefer finished and fully working planes. (Which is a sad thing in my case because AFS2 doesn't really have a finished and fully working plane at this moment...) Maybe Krzysztof could focus on actually completing one plane instead of adding more and more planes that are hardly functional. ;)

• Another improvement that Krzysztof will have to add, is to correct the rudder, since on takeoff, it is almost impossible to control the tail skate.

Well... for the start: Just move the throttle fast, not quick or too slow, to full throttle. This should do the trick. Landing... that's a different story.

Also I think you can lock the skate in the real plane (if I remember correctly). This is not implemented.

The Standard LX is much more balanced and starting would include to give much slower power.

Wish for Aerofly FS 2/4:

- Flightpath recording on hard drive and replay in sim from different view points

- Smoke for aerobatic planes

- Multiplayer or at least watching other people flying sitting on ground or inside tower