Screen Selection Problem

• Recently purchased a new system with a Nvidia RTX2060 video card. When I reinstalled FS2 I found that the mouse pointer gets stuck over the aircraft selection option in the main screen. This problem is repeated is exactly the same position of the screen when flying any aircraft. The original FS2 pointer stays locked in place on the screen while the Windows pointer appears (slightly smaller) and you have two mouse pointers on the screen. Once you move a cm or 2 off this area, the windows pointer disappears and the FS2 pointer becomes active again. Makes it difficult to select anything in this part of the screen, as when this happens the FS2 clicks don't work. Problem occurs using either open GL and Vulkan and the problem is not repeated in other Steam games . Normal screen captures don't show the double curser so used my tablet to take a picture of the problem.

Thanks, Chris

Win 10 64-bit, 24GB RAM, i5-9400F @ 3.9, 6GB Nvidia RTX-2060

• Official Post

Are you on the latest Aerofly version?

Are you using full screen or windowed mode?

I'm unable to recreate this on 3 different systems

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Yes I am on the latest version of FS2 (i have subscribed to the BETA edition), and I am running it in full screen.

Finally worked out that the problem was caused by the Microsoft game bar, used for screen shots and video recording. Disabled that and the problem went away.

Thanks, Chris

Win 10 64-bit, 24GB RAM, i5-9400F @ 3.9, 6GB Nvidia RTX-2060