Swiss Szenerien von FS1

• Hallo

Ich habe mich gefragt ob die schönen Szenerien für die Schweiz im FS2 verwendet werden können. Geht das?

https://www.aerofly-sim.de/download/download-aeroflyfs

Danke

X-Plane 12.x | DCS 2.5.7 | War Thunder | Aerofly FS4

Win11-x64 | Lenovo Legion T7 34LMZ5 | Intel i7-10700K @3.6GHz | Kingston FuryX RGB 32GB DDR4 PC3733 | 6TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro | 3TB M2 PCI 4x | Gigabyte RTX 3070 Ti Vision OC | TM Hotas Warthog | Saitek Combat Pedals | Reverb G2 V2 | Lenovo Legion Y25g-30 360hz

• Official Post

Due to the differences between FS1 and FS2 this is not possible. There is however a Switzerland DLC for FS2 available.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Hallo

Ich habe mich gefragt ob die schönen Szenerien für die Schweiz im FS2 verwendet werden können. Geht das?

https://www.aerofly-sim.de/download/download-aeroflyfs

Danke

MartinM , the Switzerland DLC for FS2 is a jewel, even better than the FS1: and more, you can download cultivation (=autogen). Search "Drassault" cultivation or you can find Switzerland Cultivation for ORBX.

See a picture here (Saanen ), for example:

• The Swiss huts by arth61 are all sketchup models: swiss huts

I started once with converting the Bluemlisalphuette but there were some problems and I did not have the time to follow up. It is necessary even with the conversion tool ModelConverterX to use in addition a 3d design programme and have a certain understanding of such a programme. Hence I gave up. But it would be nice to have these sceneries from Aerofly FS1 and/or have more Sketchup models for the swiss dlc.

Swiss obstacles are available here

I hope Krzystof will convert these swiss sceneries one day when he finished with the aircraft.

Regards,

Thomas

i7-14700KF @ 5.6 GHz, Geforce RTX 4090, 32MB RAM, 1TB SSD M.2, 1TB SSD M.2, 2TB SSD M.2, 32" Monitor 4K, Pimax Crystal