Questions A320 - doors and shutdown

• Hello,

some short questions about the A320 on Aerofly FS 2019 for iOS:

1) I noticed, that the doors can be opened, at some time ago I fortuitously tapped something, so the right front door was open during the flight and also it showed a orange sign on the middle below screen in the cockpit. But I never found, what to do or to tap, to close or open the doors? Can someone give me a hint?

2) The Dash 8 is the only airliner, I think, where you can shutdown the engines and turn on APU. Would it be possible for A320 also?

Thanks!

• Hi knister,

You can turn the camera around and somewhere near the shoulder section of the pilot seat you can tap to open the left front passenger door behind you. It's not easy to do that without a mouse cursor overlay like in the desktop version and this is obviously not the final solution.

We have to program a few engine parts before we can shut down the engines of the A320 and all other airliners with turbofan engines for that matter.

• I found the forum/topic in the pc section for the click spots of the a320 doors and they mention entering editor mode is that possible in the mobile version?. And here’s the location of the click point in the flight deck 9560-pasted-from-clipboard-png

Still trying to find the service door on the F/O side of the flight deck.

I the APU in the A320 works.Do the 737 doors work.

Would it be possible to add a overlay like in X-Plane 10 mobile where it shows all of the manipulators or a fourth cockpit view that has all of the spots high lighted, or just something that’ll show us where where we can tap and it does something.

• There is no need to add such an overlay, it's quite simple: almost all buttons and switches in the cockpit work. No need to highlight everything that works then.

As I said having the clickspot on the door to open it is not the final solution.

• I’ve found pretty much everything you can manipulate in the cockpits just by clicking and tapping thing.I have another question, in the a320 if turn off the hydraulic pumps (blue,green,and yellow) but leave the blue on to simulate a hydraulic system, would it be possible to model the a320s manual gear extension?

• Hey I found a most interesting thing in Aerofly Fs 2 2019. I don't know whether it is some great discovery or not. Today while I was flying over San Francisco. I mistakenly crashed my Boeing 737 in the Golden Bridge and thing that later happened shocked I was inside the cabin of the Boeing 737. I can see all the seats, can even move through the cabin. And most interesting thing is that to test it again I did the same crash in Night time and amazing I was again inside the cabin and now there were cabin lights turned(though not that much bright but was beautiful)

I am continuing my experiment on this but I want help from moderator that can we move around the cabin without crashing the aircraft.

• I’ve found pretty much everything you can manipulate in the cockpits just by clicking and tapping thing.I have another question, in the a320 if turn off the hydraulic pumps (blue,green,and yellow) but leave the blue on to simulate a hydraulic system, would it be possible to model the a320s manual gear extension?

The things is that the manual gear extension lever is not modeled for this purpose yet. I also want to see the RAT, since the system already deploys it.... but it doesn't work yet. Those features would be pretty advanced for a default aircraft but I would like to seem them, too :)

• I just added this in, it is only available in the desktop steam alpha channel version. Not available on mobile just yet.

But as I said the RAT won't be visible yet, since the model has not been created yet. Only a yellow "RAT OUT" will be visible on the ECAM. And I'm not even sure I have everything set up for that on the desktop version... wasn't the primary focus yet :D

• Jet-Pack do you know if the 737s cabin doors work and the air stairs? Thanks for letting us know can’t wait to have a visible RAT, do have a estimate on the next update that’ll include the RAT and the functional engines.Im not sure if this has been dressed but in the 747 the overhead panel seems a bit to far back and the buttons don’t illuminate like they should.Just thought I’d put that out there.

Keep up the good work this is a awesome sim and I love it.

• That would be pretty cool to be able to do full shutdowns and startups with other aircraft. Nonetheless, I've still been having plenty of fun with the current aircraft. Would there be a possibility to increase the resolution of some aircraft cockpits? Planes like the king air don't have as clear printings as things like the 747 or a320.

• Luckily The Developers are working on the fully functional cockpits for the airliners. Infinite flight just announced the XCUB with a functional 3D cockpit. Yet the 3D cockpit on the q400 is about as good as a payware q400 for X plane. So... what does that mean?

A huge thumbs up to IPACS!!! 👍👍😀

A giant leap for mobile flight simulators. By only making one purchase to buy the game and get everything free while other games you have to buy the planes!