Questions A320 - doors and shutdown

• Hey I found a most interesting thing in Aerofly Fs 2 2019. I don't know whether it is some great discovery or not. Today while I was flying over San Francisco. I mistakenly crashed my Boeing 737 in the Golden Bridge and thing that later happened shocked I was inside the cabin of the Boeing 737. I can see all the seats, can even move through the cabin. And most interesting thing is that to test it again I did the same crash in Night time and amazing I was again inside the cabin and now there were cabin lights turned(though not that much bright but was beautiful)

I am continuing my experiment on this but I want help from moderator that can we move around the cabin without crashing the aircraft.

Could you tell me how to do it?

Edited once, last by FM Aviation (May 12, 2020 at 6:25 PM).

• Hi sir.. i have a question.. is there any chances that can provide us a features having a cabin walk or passenger view window? It is likely that it feels more realistic, aside from being a pilot, being sometimes a passenger is to look forward how a pilot go throught within their duty.and enjoy the rest of the flight.tnx sir