Aerofly FS2 bug with IOS 12.3

• Still using Aerofly FS2 as I’m an iPad Air2 owner. Everything was working fine including the last bug fix (2.4.21)for approach lighting

Unfortunately, updating today to IOS 12.3 now appears to have broken the above fix resulting in large blocks of flashing colour round the runway approach. (Thanks a lot Apple!!!!!!!!!). Please can you guys help ASAP

One final plea.... please can we have a working Glide slope / Nav beacon for a light aircraft such as the Cessna. The tech must be there as the 737 and A320 have the approach aids in this version of the sim

Saving hard for a new iPad, but in the meantime your help would be most welcome.

Thanks

• The only working iOS FS2 Cessna ILS is for Monterey 10 so it does work if you like Monterey a lot :) There is a similar limitation with the Baron, there was a recent post saying that the Baron is hard to adjust as it 'is not one of their aircraft'. Perhaps the FS2 Cessna is similar? The buggy iOS FS Baron was never fixed.

The 2019 Cessna is truely brilliant (I posted a pic in the mobile gallery).

The earlier red lights thing came in with iOS 11. It did not affect more powerful tablets, my pro 9.7" is OK. I think the iPad Air2 came out 5 years ago, it was first class but that was quite a long time ago.

Edited once, last by Overloaded (May 18, 2019 at 10:56 AM).