• When launching AFS2 from Steam, a pop up says 'This game doesn't support this headset" - when clicking okay, the sim launches and has no major issues, however, I wondered if a small update needs to be released to tell Steam that the Rift S is supported?

• Don't use steam ;)

X-Plane 12.x | DCS 2.5.7 | War Thunder | Aerofly FS4

Win11-x64 | Lenovo Legion T7 34LMZ5 | Intel i7-10700K @3.6GHz | Kingston FuryX RGB 32GB DDR4 PC3733 | 6TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro | 3TB M2 PCI 4x | Gigabyte RTX 3070 Ti Vision OC | TM Hotas Warthog | Saitek Combat Pedals | Reverb G2 V2 | Lenovo Legion Y25g-30 360hz

• At least for Aerofly FS2 steam is the right platform. There was nothing else in the beginning and I had to register for steam in order to get access to Aerofly FS2 and I wanted that access because of its VR implementation. Since then I am happy with it. I have always the lastest versions/patches and if I want I can even opt into beta.

Regards,

Thomas

i7-14700KF @ 5.6 GHz, Geforce RTX 4090, 32MB RAM, 1TB SSD M.2, 1TB SSD M.2, 2TB SSD M.2, 32" Monitor 4K, Pimax Crystal

• It's best to create a desktop shortcut for Aerofly to run. If you are using VR then you just need to add the '-othervr' parameter to the shortcut. Even though Aerofly is a Steam application this will basically bypass the Steam executable and run directly into the simulator without having to open Steam.

Once you do this Oculus Dash should detect the shortcut and add it to your home

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff