• It's very nice that Switzerland is now available in FS2019 and I can take FS2 out of service.:thumbup::)

If now the motorglider DISCUS bM would come, I could (finally) put FS1 out of service.

Tschüss, Michael (III)

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

- iPad (12,9", 4th Generation, RAM: 6 GB); actual iOS || nimbus steelseries

• Great new update! Thank you! I'm just reporting a couple of issues:

1- the cumulus cloud height layer doesn't change in Switzerland when I change it in the settings. Clouds in that region seem stuck at one altitude. But interestingly, the cloud settings work just fine in California

2- Zurich Airport for me is missing a large portion of terminal buildings, including the large iconic glass building and the terminal where the tower sits, and I still have no static aircraft at that airport. IPhone 8 plus ios 12.2

But I'm so excited for this update! 😀

2- Zurich Airport for me is missing a large portion of terminal buildings, including the large iconic glass building and the terminal where the tower sits, and I still have no static aircraft at that airport. IPhone 8 plus ios 12.2

I see on the iPhoneX (iOS 12.3.1) and on the iPad 10,5“ (12.3.1) in Zurich the missing buildings and static airplanes. :/

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

- iPad (12,9", 4th Generation, RAM: 6 GB); actual iOS || nimbus steelseries

• This is very nice scenery and incredible value for money! With an iPad pro 9.7 I got Zurich airport carpark ramps and lots of region correct parked planes and the sharp detail scenery draw distance seems to go to the horizon so it looks much better than in FS2 or FS, it looks a lot closer to PC.

I tried a run over the alps and with the clouds set on the lowest setting the cloudbase was about 14,000 feet which is a shame. There is no more big black texture hole at Mollis which disfigures my FS2 Switzerland.

I noticed on Zurich runway 28 the full size/real world size PAPIs beautifully modelled in 3D placed at their correct position near the big white touch down bars, they were there in FS2 but in this new scenery unfortunately they do not now light up. The lit PAPIs are still the misplaced universal 40% dwarf units that are so hard to see (the PAPIs on Google earth measure as 89 feet and the sadly inert FS2019 units closely match the 93 feet wingspan of the FS2019 Dash 8 Q400).

I’d love a New York area scenery next, it is much more interesting than Southern Florida in PC and new tablets have really good storage compared to back when old mobile FS came out. It’s great getting an add-on so soon.

• Loving the update! I deleted it and reinstalled, but my phone is still missing some buildings in Zurich. Here is a picture that shows the area around the tower. Also, in the picture, the cumulus layer is set to the lowest altitude. I hope these issues can be fixed. In the California region, you can set the cloud layer and get a sense of a low ceiling. Not so in the Switzerland region. Interestingly, my 2017 ipad is NOT missing any Zurich buildings.

• I’m loving the new update haven’t got the Switzerland dlc I would’ve gotten right a way but when I click on regions it says you don’t appear to be connected to the internet please check your connection and try again later. Also it would be nice if we could have a few of the cockpit in higher resolution eg: Learjet 45,King air c90, and the A320.

• This doesn't look right. Can you tell us your exact iPad model numer and iOS version, please be as detailed as possible!

Hey!

I am experiencing the same problem! I run Aerofly 2019 on a 2017 IPhone 8 (not plus) with iOS 12.1.1 and a 256 GB capacity. I just download Switzerland, and I still have 189 GB available. No background apps running while flying.

• This doesn't look right. Can you tell us your exact iPad model numer and iOS version, please be as detailed as possible!

The device in question is an iPhone 8 plus model number MQ8T2LL/A, ios 12.3.1, 64 gb with about 27 gb free. Also I deleted aerofly and did a clean fresh install. I restarted the device and no other apps are running in the background. There are no static aircraft in Zurich and that airport is missing several buildings. Other airports seem to be unaffected.

My 2017 ipad (5th generation) does not have this problem. It shows all buildings and static aircraft.