R22 & VR-Hands vs Joypad

• Ok, I had mentioned an issue for me with the R22 regarding a feature apparently designed to make it more controllable by moving the rudders to compensate for forces created while pulling/pushing on the collective.

This made the R22 (in easy mode) nearly uncontrollable for me at least, and I finally figured out possibly why.

This feature was (I suspect) designed with VR hands in mind, and seems to work as described using the touch controllers. Using the Microsoft Joypad however snaps the craft violently around and makes the R22 uncontrollable.

I have not tried a hotas yet, but I wonder if others could try with a joypad and comment on the controllability of the R22 when attempting to use the collective at this time.

Devons rig

Intel Core i5-13600K - Core i5 13th Gen 14-Core (6P+8E) @ 5.5Ghz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB RAM DDR5 6000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070Ti GAMING OC 12G / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 6x Samsung SSD/NVME's various sizes / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 ATX Motherboard DDR5