South Florida dlc iOS???

• Hi i love the new Switzerland dlc you just released for iOS I don’t mean to be greedy but i love Florida i flew there multiple times as a child and i would love to be able to fly there in aerofly for iOS can you please release the south Florida dlc for iOS/Mobile or at least let me know if and when that is in the works thanks and best regards

• Official Post

Thank you for your interest in the South Florida DLC but that scenery is an 'advanced' scenery and may be a bit difficult porting it over to mobile due to the size and extensive quality. We will take a look though.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• I can’t even purchase the Switzerland dlc when I click on regions it says you don’t appear to be connected to the internet please check your connection and try again.

Also I would love to have a Texas,Nevada,Arizona,New Mexico dlc pack so I can fly between my home state and California and any where in between.

• Thank you for your interest in the South Florida DLC but that scenery is an 'advanced' scenery and may be a bit difficult porting it over to mobile due to the size and extensive quality. We will take a look though.

ok well thank you let’s hope that this can happen i wish you luck with trying to get this to work thank you i am using an iPad Pro 10.5 so i think it may be able to handle it. I have an idea what if when and if you release it it should only be available on newer iPads. Ok well thank you best regards good luck

If you cant get south Florida can you what about Nevada Las Vegas it is in the desktop version but not in mobile i am just curious can you please tell me why and if you can bring it to mobile please that would be great best regards