I apologize in advance for criticizing the Navigation menu, but that I hope will allow improvements in the future.
My French friends are of my opinion, but none have the courage to speak frankly then I devote myself ... but do not fall on me Please. it is not at all practical to use.
1) it misses a button in 'choose location departure' to allow to delete the flight plan precent ... it is painful because if you go on another country it remains.
2) menu navigation an option for save your flight plan.
3) an 'upload' option of an Aerofly flight plan
4) an option upload flight plan of other plan editing partners fsinder, and the others
5) The fact of not being able to put the plane on a parking lot is not possible.
Yes there is the option to modify the aerodrome.tsc file, but be aware that to do this every time you change of aeroport of starting, is a huge time that users lose.
6) The navigation map is also a horror ... no info on the map, only where we have scenes.
on the map you can see NOTHING any region places are displayed, it is not serious that.
We do not have the memory to remember all the countries of the planet .. some yes ..
then we have to open google .. but as we have no windowed mode ... we must get out of the real galley simulation .. .
To fix this, put us an option 'upload' or we could put our cards, or give the possibility of a card 'openstreet map or other.
and allow overprinting if you want airports available in Aerofly.
Voilou .. do not blame me .. but I ruminate these problems for several days.