• Salut,

I started to install SDk and tools for landscapes and airport and tracks.

except that I find 3dsmax too complicated and especially for what we do is not necessary.

(Well, this is only my opinion)

there are apps like: sketchup 'free' which is from my point of view very easy to take in hand, I often used to make 3D buildings for fsx. So I would like to use this app, but is it possible with aerofly?

Because with AC3D, I see it costs $ 149 and there I do not want to spend this price! Or if you have a link to give me to have it free.

Edit :with AeroScenery, it replaces me FSET ?

Thank you.

• In principle, you can make models using Sketchup and convert them to AeroflyFS using Arno Gerretsen's ModelconverterX

https://www.scenerydesign.org/modelconverterx/

I did convert a few models myself. There may be limitations, but the process as such works. Others (like Rodeo) are working with AC3D, though, and maybe for a reason.

And yes, I would suggest using AeroScenery instaed of FSET, I find usability much better.

Kind regards, Michael

Intel i7-6700K 4.0 GHz / Asus MAXIMUS VIII RANGER / Kingston 32 GB DDR4 / Samsung SSD M.2 500 GB + Samsung SSD 1 TB + Intel SSD 500 GB (AeroflyFS2) + WD HD 6 TB / EVGA GTX 1080Ti 11 GB / LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440 / HP Reverb / Win 10/64